Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Stephanie Scott: Police urge Leeton community not to live in fear after teacher's death

6378116-3x4-340x453.jpg

Residents of the south-west New South Wales town where school teacher Stephanie Scott was allegedly murdered should not live in fear, the police officer in charge of the investigation says.

School cleaner Vincent Stanford, 24, has been charged with Ms Scott's murder and remains in custody.

Look....http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stephanie...accused-vincent-stanford-20150413-1mk819.html

Few people in the town of Leeton had ever heard of Vincent Stanford before he was charged with murdering high school teacher Stephanie Scott.

The reclusive school cleaner had no known friends, no social media profiles and had uttered little more than a polite "hello" to neighbours in Maiden Street.

Stephanie Scott was allegedly murdered by Vincent Stanford.
Stephanie Scott was allegedly murdered by Vincent Stanford. Photo: Facebook
But Mr Stanford maintained a secret online life, hiding behind fantasy characters to indulge his obsession with computer games, violent videos and neo-Nazi propaganda.

<modsnip>

Whoa!

In between the dozens of Stargate video clips that he "liked" on YouTube, he also liked pro-Nazi clips, clips supporting Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi and clips about the 2011 military science fiction shooter game, Gears of War 3.

On a video about Nazi leader Rudolf Hess, he posted "RIP Rudolf Hess. Ich bereue nichts", which translates as "I regret nothing".

He liked clips of Nazi marching songs, Third Reich military music and German military marches.

I knew it wouldn't be long before the computer stuff hit MSM. At least it's SMH and they contacted the company's founders for a bit of input. Daily telegraph would have just copied stuff from her verbatim ;)

Wow, the SMH has been busier than us!

What a creep... pro nazi videos?

Look....http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stephanie...accused-vincent-stanford-20150413-1mk819.html

Few people in the town of Leeton had ever heard of Vincent Stanford before he was charged with murdering high school teacher Stephanie Scott.

The reclusive school cleaner had no known friends, no social media profiles and had uttered little more than a polite "hello" to neighbours in Maiden Street.

Stephanie Scott was allegedly murdered by Vincent Stanford.
Stephanie Scott was allegedly murdered by Vincent Stanford. Photo: Facebook
But Mr Stanford maintained a secret online life, hiding behind fantasy characters to indulge his obsession with computer games, violent videos and neo-Nazi propaganda.

<modsnip>

Oopsies sorry..over enthusiastic and a newbie:sorry:

I was wondering if the co-founder was going to be contacted (not the twin, the other one). Wonder what else is going to come out...

Well we hadn't uncovered any of the neo nazi stuff and IIRC we hadn't even hypothesised about it. Who knows what else will be dug up?!

I was trying to search for unsolved crimes in Zoetermeer but having language difficulties....

Wonder what the fam are going to do, now that the house is no longer a crime scene??
Return?
Don't know how long they could afford to keep staying in the motel on top of paying rent.
Wonder if they'll decide to keep their jobs (mum in a local nursing home, big bro doing some kind of shift work)? If they do, they'd have to remain somewhere in the area.
What's the alternative? Clear out completely, and leave V sitting behind bars back in Griffith or Leeton or wherever he currently is??
I wonder whether it's a real dilemma for them, as to what to do/where to go next.

Can someone please remind me what the BIRI thing was? I've tried to find it going back but can't :(

Can I ask for the link for gaming stuff or YouTube? Can't seem to find it in my searching? If not allowed, all good.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stephanie...accused-vincent-stanford-20150413-1mk819.html

Stephanie Scott death: the fantasy life of murder accused Vincent Stanford
April 14, 2015 - 12:15AM
Rachel Olding, Nick Ralston
EXCLUSIVE
"...Mr Stanford maintained a secret online life, hiding behind fantasy characters to indulge his obsession with computer games, violent videos and neo-Nazi propaganda...Digital traces left by the 24-year-old in at least four computer forums reveal that he spent most of his time in front of a computer, usually playing military-themed computer games or developing his own programs...

Whoa!

I knew it wouldn't be long before the computer stuff hit MSM. At least it's SMH and they contacted the company's founders for a bit of input. Daily telegraph would have just copied stuff from her verbatim ;)

I guess I don't need to send what we've got now.
We now know the SMH read WS.

Please imagine Aaron's devastation that he wasn't there to protect his Steph in her moment of need.
Time is the only healer but he'll have many horrific flashbacks of 'if only' for a long time to come.

I hope she didn't suffer, I hope it was quick.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-...ttack-epidemic-violence-against-women/6389890

Stephanie Scott: High-profile murder case sparks renewed calls for Australia to confront 'epidemic' of violence against women
7.30pm By Tracy Bowden

For Detective Superintendent Michael Rowan, who is investigating Ms Scott's murder in Leeton, the numbers speak for themselves.
"The vast majority of victims of violence are women. Domestic homicides are women," he said.
"I'm not saying it doesn't occur to men, but you can't go against the statistics, and the statistics bear out that women in general terms bear the brunt of it."

Can someone please remind me what the BIRI thing was? I've tried to find it going back but can't :(
The BIRI thing came up because one of the other posters thought it might be on V's ute's number plate. However it's actually just a standard issue number plate - two letters, two numbers, two letters - was something like BI 81 RY. As someone else also said, don't think V would have bothered to get customised number plates for the ute.

I guess I don't need to send what we've got now.
Please imagine Aaron's devastation that he wasn't there to protect his Steph in her moment of need.
Time is the only healer but he'll have many horrific flashbacks of 'if only' for a long time to come.

I hope she didn't suffer, I hope it was quick.

I really feel for him. In Leeton, the idea of foul play was probably the furthest thing from his mind when she didn't come home. That's probably why he didn't panic right away.

I can't look at pictures of Stephanie and comprehend what has happened to her. It doesn't even seem like it's real.

Here's the youtube account in question: https://www.youtube.com/user/Quetzalcoalt/

Worth noting that some of the article on SMH was exaggerated. Liking weird pseudo-edgy songs doesn't mean he was supporting the topic. Though, the Hilter stuff seems legit.
The "I like guns" doco could be telling.

Interesting that he says - 3 years ago - that it is not yet Christmas "from Australia". Perhaps he was visiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie