1028 users online (186 members and 842 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Man charged with sex with rabbit

A New Zealand businessman has been charged in Australia with having sex with a rabbit and killing 17 rabbits and a guinea pig.

http://pub2.bravenet.com/news/92920030/5042/1
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

OMG, and as if the story with the man and the horse wasn't enough! These people are sick, for Pete's sake, why can't they stick with their own species Those poor animals!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    OMG, and as if the story with the man and the horse wasn't enough! These people are sick, for Pete's sake, why can't they stick with their own species Those poor animals!
    I would rather they stick with the wabbits!! I don't my daughter's heart being broken over a barnyard animal's affection! Although I am on the record as being against rabbit sex...they do a good job of that on their own..mpi

Dear Lord! Why are men so stupid? Leave unwilling women, children and animals alone.
    There's got to be a better place to stick that thing! Cut a hole in a cantalope for goodness sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    Dear Lord! Why are men so stupid? Leave unwilling women, children and animals alone.
    There's got to be a better place to stick that thing! Cut a hole in a cantalope for goodness sakes.
    That is too funny!

All kidding aside, there is something truly wrong with this individual!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps an incident that occured when he was in kindergarden affected his adult sexual activity. Unless of course he has an obsession about the easter bunny.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief
    Perhaps an incident that occured when he was in kindergarden affected his adult sexual activity. Unless of course he has an obsession about the easter bunny.
    unless the 'ol Easter Bunny had an obsession with HIM! I never fully trusted adults that dressed up in big animal costumes..and enjoyed it.

Men so stupid? I think there have been some ladies in the news that just couldn't keep their nasty little hands off their students..Does being a good looking female exempt you from the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum PI
    unless the 'ol Easter Bunny had an obsession with HIM! I never fully trusted adults that dressed up in big animal costumes..and enjoyed it.
    Geez, Magnum, I did the bunny routine for my kids nursery class for years. I got chased by some dogs when walking through a field to the Easter party, stepped in dog poo, and had a drunk run his car off the road when he saw me. It was so much fun.

Men so stupid? I think there have been some ladies in the news that just couldn't keep their nasty little hands off their students..Does being a good looking female exempt you from the rules?
    Absolutely Not! But you gotta admit the ratio of women to men sexual offenders is unequal.

Absolutely Not! But you gotta admit the ratio of women to men sexual offenders is unequal.
    I feel that is true, however, I think a lot of female abuse goes unreported compared to male abuse, and can be as damaging. They both have the same origin I think.. abuse, poverty, ignorance. Did you see the movie "Monster"..not especially about child abuse, but shows where some of this violence and abuse can come from..mpi

Wink

I'm not too sure about this "Cut a hole in a cantalope" thing. You must admit women have the fruit and veggie thing better than men. Cucumbers, carrots, banannas... at least women have a better selection that work right off the shelf! No prep required..mpi

I'm not too sure about this "Cut a hole in a cantalope" thing. You must admit women have the fruit and veggie thing better than men. Cucumbers, carrots, banannas... at least women have a better selection that work right off the shelf! No prep required..mpi
    Well, it beats the alternative: animal abuse, chldren, and women who say NO....

As a rabbit owner, I was surprised to learn about the reactions from
    Binky and the Happy Flop.
    "You are one sick puppy man!"

That's an urban myth, ROFL!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast