Man charged with sex with rabbit

OMG, and as if the story with the man and the horse wasn't enough! These people are sick, for Pete's sake, why can't they stick with their own species:furious: Those poor animals!

bakerprune64 said:
OMG, and as if the story with the man and the horse wasn't enough! These people are sick, for Pete's sake, why can't they stick with their own species:furious: Those poor animals!
I would rather they stick with the wabbits!! I don't my daughter's heart being broken over a barnyard animal's affection! Although I am on the record as being against rabbit sex...they do a good job of that on their own..mpi

Dear Lord! Why are men so stupid? Leave unwilling women, children and animals alone.
There's got to be a better place to stick that thing! Cut a hole in a cantalope for goodness sakes. :banghead:

golfmom said:
Dear Lord! Why are men so stupid? Leave unwilling women, children and animals alone.
There's got to be a better place to stick that thing! Cut a hole in a cantalope for goodness sakes. :banghead:

3.gif
That is too funny!

All kidding aside, there is something truly wrong with this individual!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps an incident that occured when he was in kindergarden affected his adult sexual activity. Unless of course he has an obsession about the easter bunny.

Beyond Belief said:
Perhaps an incident that occured when he was in kindergarden affected his adult sexual activity. Unless of course he has an obsession about the easter bunny.
unless the 'ol Easter Bunny had an obsession with HIM! I never fully trusted adults that dressed up in big animal costumes..and enjoyed it.

golfmom said:
Men so stupid? I think there have been some ladies in the news that just couldn't keep their nasty little hands off their students..Does being a good looking female exempt you from the rules?
confused.gif

Magnum PI said:
unless the 'ol Easter Bunny had an obsession with HIM! I never fully trusted adults that dressed up in big animal costumes..and enjoyed it.
Geez, Magnum, I did the bunny routine for my kids nursery class for years. I got chased by some dogs when walking through a field to the Easter party, stepped in dog poo, and had a drunk run his car off the road when he saw me. It was so much fun.:rolleyes:

Magnum PI said:
Men so stupid? I think there have been some ladies in the news that just couldn't keep their nasty little hands off their students..Does being a good looking female exempt you from the rules?
confused.gif

Absolutely Not! But you gotta admit the ratio of women to men sexual offenders is unequal.

golfmom said:
Absolutely Not! But you gotta admit the ratio of women to men sexual offenders is unequal.
I feel that is true, however, I think a lot of female abuse goes unreported compared to male abuse, and can be as damaging. They both have the same origin I think.. abuse, poverty, ignorance. Did you see the movie "Monster"..not especially about child abuse, but shows where some of this violence and abuse can come from..mpi

golfmom said:
I'm not too sure about this "Cut a hole in a cantalope" thing. You must admit women have the fruit and veggie thing better than men. Cucumbers, carrots, banannas... at least women have a better selection that work right off the shelf! No prep required..mpi

:dance:
Magnum PI said:
I'm not too sure about this "Cut a hole in a cantalope" thing. You must admit women have the fruit and veggie thing better than men. Cucumbers, carrots, banannas... at least women have a better selection that work right off the shelf! No prep required..mpi

:bang: :bang: Well, it beats the alternative: animal abuse, chldren, and women who say NO....

As a rabbit owner, I was surprised to learn about the reactions from
Binky and the Happy Flop.
:behindbar "You are one sick puppy man!"

Magnum PI said:

That's an urban myth, ROFL!
HAHAHAHA.gif

Beyond Belief said:
Geez, Magnum, I did the bunny routine for my kids nursery class for years. I got chased by some dogs when walking through a field to the Easter party, stepped in dog poo, and had a drunk run his car off the road when he saw me. It was so much fun.:rolleyes:

LOL, can you imagine that drunk trying to explain to the police officer? "well, I was driving along ok and got to watching this giant bunny who came hopping by". ROFL

mysteriew said:
LOL, can you imagine that drunk trying to explain to the police officer? "well, I was driving along ok and got to watching this giant bunny who came hopping by". ROFL
Did you catch the story (about 6 months ago) about Mickey Mouse character (or maybe "Goofy" character) at Disneyland groping a woman and her daughter while having their picture taken with him? Some people take all the fun out of dress-up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back