Thread: ME-Has anyone seen this?

ME-Has anyone seen this?

I found this man's post in the doenetwork's guestbook. He claims to be Douglas Charles Chapman who was abducted from Alfred, ME in 1971. His story seems credible enough, and if it really is him I'm wondering why LE isn't doing more?

Here's a link to his webpage...
    http://www.angelfire.com/ult/lostboy/1stgradeb.html

And a link to Douglass Chapman's doenetwork page...
    http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/125dmme.html

Maybe someone here can help him?

Hi. This guy is a hoax. If you do a thread search you can find more info on him. He has posted here under various names and causes lots of trouble each time. This is a sick person who needs help.

Just reading the letters about the DNA comparison was a little wierd...

Wow...thanks for telling me it's a hoax.

I did a search and realized that this guy's name is Mike Paradise?! I'm just want to let everyone know that I'm not him and I'm not trying to act like him or anything. I honestly thought this was a credible story (but also something told me it was weird cause he didn't have that many pics on his webpage).

i saw the posting on doe and it was the second time i saw his posting he posted a while back and his entry was taken out i had his web add and emailed him he fed me lies after lies i did start a thread on him the chapman boy missing.. and found out he was a hox i even called ncmec and they told me the same thing the best thing is to not talk to this guy le is looking into his case and stuff.. just if u see anyone online in any boards mention this man let them know its all a hoax. and also dna is 99% effective dont belive a word this man has said jsut a warrning for other members

Yeah this guy seems like he needs some serious help.