834 users online (199 members and 635 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OK - Trang Tran, 32, pregnant, Oklahoma City, 5 April 2015

Trang Tran

Family desperate to find missing pregnant woman
    A metro family is desperate to find their loved one, a 32-year-old pregnant woman.

Trang Tran was last seen Saturday, April 5 when she went shopping with her mom; something they did every Saturday.

“She told her mother that she have to meet someone at 5 p.m. and her mother said OK and that’s the last we heard of her,” Tran’s aunt, Myanh Samuels, said.

The following Monday morning, Tran did not show up for work and her employer called police.

“She apparently is known to show up very prompt. She’s always prompt to work. She never misses work and the co-worker became concerned when she hadn’t seen or heard from her,” Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow with the Oklahoma City Police Department said.

Tran’s case was originally assigned to missing persons, but has now been turned over to homicide.
    http://kfor.com/2015/04/13/family-de...regnant-woman/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Trang Tran

Family desperate to find missing pregnant woman
    A metro family is desperate to find their loved one, a 32-year-old pregnant woman.

At first I thought surely the family would know who she had to meet at 5pm, as I would have thought her mom would
    have asked that question, since she told her mom she had to meet someone at 5, but when I read that the family did not
    know she was pregnant, but the co-worker did, and prenatal vitamins were found at her apartment, I wonder how much would
    she tell her family, and when?
    IMOO.

This article mentions that her car was parked at her apartment complex, but it wasn't parked in her normal spot.

http://www.news9.com/story/28793331/...ng-metro-woman

I wonder if the co-worker is male?
    The co-worker also told police Tran was pregnant.

Her family says they didn’t know, but they found pre-natal vitamins inside her apartment.

“She’s very conservative and very private, doesn’t want anyone to know what she’s feeling,” her brother, Thomas Tran, said.
    Her family says she's very conservative and private and THEY didn't know she was pregnant...but a co-worker does?

Also:

And her family says regardless of any secrets she was keeping, they just want her back.

“Whatever reason that make you go away, you know, they forgive you, just come home,” Samuels said.
    They seem shocked she's pregnant and there's the talk of forgiveness for secrets. It seems clear there wasn't a known relationship, which makes it seem even more likely to me the co-worker was male.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    I wonder if the co-worker is male?

Her family says she's very conservative and private and THEY didn't know she was pregnant...but a co-worker does?

Also:

They seem shocked she's pregnant and there's the talk of forgiveness for secrets. It seems clear there wasn't a known relationship, which makes it seem even more likely to me the co-worker was male.
    From this link:
    Snipped By Me:
    " and the co-worker became concerned when she hadn’t seen or heard from her,” "

From that link, they called the co-worker a "she".

Where/Who is the baby's daddy?

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Police turn over missing person case to homicide

Police officers have turned over a case involving a missing Oklahoma City woman to the homicide division, officials said. The family of Trang Tran, 32, said she was last seen or heard from on April 4 at a shopping center in Midwest City, police said.

She is 4 feet 9 inches tall, weighs 100 pounds and has black hair. Tran also is pregnant.
    http://www.koco.com/news/police-turn...icide/32361566
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

If she is an introvert, I highly doubt she confided about her pregnancy to a male co-worker. My concern with the pregnancy not being too far along (noticeable) is that at 5pm that Saturday she went to tell the father and it did not go well. She is 32, not a teenager. Ms.Tran may be thrilled over this child but that does not mean her lover is. JMO
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

I hope someone knows who she was supposedly meeting with at 5. Very odd.

Praying for her and the baby's safety.
    "What is more frightening than any particular policy or ideology is the widespread habit of disregarding facts.”
    --Thomas Sowell

But why turn it over to homicide already? Means things in her car or her apartment lead them to believe she met with foul play?

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Where/Who is the baby's daddy?
    In so many cases...this can also answer who may have done harm to her. We see it so often when the expectant father becomes the perp for various reasons. Married? In another relationship? Didn't want the child?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

It has been over 2 weeks. I have a worse feeling about it now than I did when I first read it.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

I keep checking the news here, but I haven't heard anything.

Hoping she is found soon. Doesn't seem to have much coverage.

Absolutely nothing new on her whereabouts. Bumping for Trang.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast