OK OK - Trang Tran, 32, pregnant, Oklahoma City, 5 April 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Trang Tran
7451208_G.jpg

Family desperate to find missing pregnant woman
A metro family is desperate to find their loved one, a 32-year-old pregnant woman.

Trang Tran was last seen Saturday, April 5 when she went shopping with her mom; something they did every Saturday.

“She told her mother that she have to meet someone at 5 p.m. and her mother said OK and that’s the last we heard of her,” Tran’s aunt, Myanh Samuels, said.

The following Monday morning, Tran did not show up for work and her employer called police.

“She apparently is known to show up very prompt. She’s always prompt to work. She never misses work and the co-worker became concerned when she hadn’t seen or heard from her,” Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow with the Oklahoma City Police Department said.

Tran’s case was originally assigned to missing persons, but has now been turned over to homicide.
http://kfor.com/2015/04/13/family-desperate-to-find-missing-pregnant-woman/

Trang Tran
7451208_G.jpg

Family desperate to find missing pregnant woman
A metro family is desperate to find their loved one, a 32-year-old pregnant woman.

At first I thought surely the family would know who she had to meet at 5pm, as I would have thought her mom would
have asked that question, since she told her mom she had to meet someone at 5, but when I read that the family did not
know she was pregnant, but the co-worker did, and prenatal vitamins were found at her apartment, I wonder how much would
she tell her family, and when?
IMOO.

I wonder if the co-worker is male? :waitasec:
The co-worker also told police Tran was pregnant.

Her family says they didn’t know, but they found pre-natal vitamins inside her apartment.

“She’s very conservative and very private, doesn’t want anyone to know what she’s feeling,” her brother, Thomas Tran, said.

Her family says she's very conservative and private and THEY didn't know she was pregnant...but a co-worker does?

Also:

And her family says regardless of any secrets she was keeping, they just want her back.

“Whatever reason that make you go away, you know, they forgive you, just come home,” Samuels said.

They seem shocked she's pregnant and there's the talk of forgiveness for secrets. It seems clear there wasn't a known relationship, which makes it seem even more likely to me the co-worker was male.

I wonder if the co-worker is male? :waitasec:

Her family says she's very conservative and private and THEY didn't know she was pregnant...but a co-worker does?

Also:

They seem shocked she's pregnant and there's the talk of forgiveness for secrets. It seems clear there wasn't a known relationship, which makes it seem even more likely to me the co-worker was male.

From this link:
Snipped By Me:
" and the co-worker became concerned when she hadn’t seen or heard from her,” "

From that link, they called the co-worker a "she".

Where/Who is the baby's daddy?

If she is an introvert, I highly doubt she confided about her pregnancy to a male co-worker. My concern with the pregnancy not being too far along (noticeable) is that at 5pm that Saturday she went to tell the father and it did not go well. She is 32, not a teenager. Ms.Tran may be thrilled over this child but that does not mean her lover is. JMO

I hope someone knows who she was supposedly meeting with at 5. Very odd.

Praying for her and the baby's safety.

But why turn it over to homicide already? Means things in her car or her apartment lead them to believe she met with foul play?

Where/Who is the baby's daddy?
In so many cases...this can also answer who may have done harm to her. We see it so often when the expectant father becomes the perp for various reasons. Married? In another relationship? Didn't want the child?

It has been over 2 weeks. I have a worse feeling about it now than I did when I first read it.

I keep checking the news here, but I haven't heard anything.

Absolutely nothing new on her whereabouts. Bumping for Trang.

I wish we knew something. I live in MWC and I am very familiar with those shops, I am pregnant and just scared to go out anywhere alone.

If she is still alive, she must be at least 6-7 months along. Praying for her to be found, in any condition, for her family's peace of mind. Their hearts are already broken.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back