1176 users online (222 members and 954 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

WA - Ronnie Tran, 2, Des Moines, 14 April 2015

Ronnie D. Tran

Search for abducted 2-year-old from Des Moines
    SEATTLE – Des Moines police are requesting an Amber Alert after a two-year-old boy and his mother were abducted Tuesday afternoon.

Des Moines Police say Ronnie D. Tran, 2, and his 40-year-old mother were taken at noon Tuesday from the 24400 block of 13th Place S. The mother was subdued with a stun gun and bound with plastic tie wraps. The alleged abductors were two women known to the mother.

Ronnie and his mother were taken to a home in Fife. The mother was tied to a cupboard in the garage while Ronnie was taken into the house, police said.

The mother was able to escape but was unable to get into the house to get Ronnie. She did not call police but did call a family member to pick her up.
    http://www.king5.com/story/news/crim...tion/25809859/
    Last edited by los2188; 04-15-2015 at 12:15 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Something hinky here, didn't call police and they have her son. No way u would leave your child in a home and not call police to get them .

God bless baby Ronnie. Please be ok !!

I agree this is strange as strange gets.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    From the original link...
    One of the suspects was located. Police say the car they were believed to be traveling in, a blue 2005 Hyundai Sonata 4-door with Washington license plate AMB9450, was found in Fife.

Police are questioning the parents. Investigators say they do not have a motive for the abduction.
    http://www.king5.com/story/news/crim...tion/25809859/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Hoping Ronnie isn't another Delano Wilson, elaborate story made up to...?

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

So they think grandma has him and has a stun gun but grandma is NOT one of the suspects they say did the swiping? I'm so confused.

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Hoping Ronnie isn't another Delano Wilson, elaborate story made up to...?
    Or Bryeon Hunter

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    JakeWhittenberg @jakewhittenberg 2h 2 hours ago
    MORE: According to Des Moines PD 2 y.o.Ronnie Tran was taken last night by 2 women known to the family. Suspect ID'd as Alyssa Marie Chang.

JakeWhittenberg @jakewhittenberg 1h 1 hour ago
    UPDATE: Ronnie Tran is now believed to be with his maternal grandmother. Still considered in danger. New picture.

JakeWhittenberg @jakewhittenberg 17m 17 minutes ago
    Police say Ronnie Tran's grandmother was there when her own daughter was hit with a stun gun and tied up with Ronnie. #AmberAlert

https://twitter.com/jakewhittenberg

I'm so confused too SCHMAE

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

UPDATE: Photo for child added. A forty year old woman and her two year old son, Ronnie D Tran were abducted from a residence in Des Moines. The mother was subdued with an electrical stun device and bound with plastic tie straps. The mother was able to escape. The son was abducted by the grandmother, Vien Nguyen an Asian female approximately sixty five years of age, armed with a stun device who has made threats to harm child. There is no suspect vehicle information at this time.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AM...24/8529/screen

*deleted* Got my states all wrong!

Police say two-year-old Ronnie Tran has been found safe in Renton, but they are still seeking the boy’s 65-year-old paternal grandmother.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-...es-2-year-old/

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Police say two-year-old Ronnie Tran has been found safe in Renton, but they are still seeking the boy’s 65-year-old paternal grandmother.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-...es-2-year-old/
    So very happy, did not believe this one would turn out well!
    Last edited by Turtles; 04-15-2015 at 12:57 PM. Reason: eh, grammar again
    Justice failed Caylee Marie!!

Please bring Haleigh home!

Maria Guerrero ‏@MariaKIRO7 14m14 minutes ago
    “@RobKIRO7: 2yo Ronnie Tran has been FOUND. @KIRO7Seattle ” boy is safe and sound ��

https://twitter.com/MariaKIRO7

ETA: Should have refreshed the page! Oh well. Safe and sound!!!

Hooray. Now all you adults in this baby's life get your family functioning better. Grandmas stealing babies......

That may mean cut some people out of your life and bring in new ones, but this should not be happening.

Thank goodness for this guy!

"Babysitter Calls 911 to Say He’s Watching Abducted Child"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/babysitter-...ry?id=30369883

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast