1005 users online (186 members and 819 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

WA - Brison Miller, 18, Tacoma, 11 April 2015

There's not a lot of info out there, but I thought I'd try to get his name out there...

Brison Miller

https://twitter.com/VanishedINC/stat...826816/photo/1
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Hope he's found safe and that we recieve more info to work with
    “There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

I live in the area. I saw an alternate flyer in a grocery store claiming Brison was last seen at 2am.

This Facebook group has several versions of the same flyer: https://www.facebook.com/BRINGBACKBRISON

The family's of these two young people have talked and don't believe the disappearances are connected.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-10-April-2015

I just wanted to point out that someone else in his age range disappeared about the same time.

Geez, I went to high school with Brison's mom. I hope he turns up OK soon. This is scary with Aubrey missing from the same area too! My oldest is their age, but she doesn't know them. I've shared on FB and I hope enough kids in their age group see. Let's hope they're both safe and maybe just sowing some wild oats.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.--Albert Einstein

Brison has been added to NamUs: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/28387

Case Information
    Status Missing
    First name Brison
    Middle name Jack-Treanton
    Last name Miller
    Nickname/Alias Jason Rooks
    Date last seen April 11, 2015 02:00
    Date entered 04/21/2015
    Age last seen 18 to 18 years old
    Age now 18 years old
    Race White
    Ethnicity
    Sex Male
    Height (inches) 67.0 to 69.0
    Weight (pounds) 140.0 to 150.0
    Dental Status: Dental information / charting is available and will be entered later
    DNA Status: Initial inquiry underway
    Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is available elsewhere

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Police: No suspicions concerning 3 ‘missing’ people
    http://www.thenewstribune.com/2015/0...ning.html?rh=1
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I reached out to a family member and they are very scared about what could have happened to Brison. They do not know why the Police are not concerned. Brison has never taken off before for any long period of time. Maybe for a walk, but not taking off and disappearing like this. They are afraid he is in danger and needs help.

He left with no wallet and no phone.

He has not had addiction problems in the past.

What else would help you to know?
    Last edited by CabinFever; 04-26-2015 at 02:38 AM. Reason: misspelling

Do we know the exact circumstances? What time last seen? By whom? What time? Did he tell anyone he was leaving the apartment to go somewhere?

Phone calls? Texts? Social media posts?
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Mom and dad are divorced, and mom is ill with advanced MS. She takes care of the 4 boys.

There was no reason that they know of that Brison would have taken off.

Mom was on vacation and Brison was home with brothers. Mom returned right away when they realized he was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Do we know the exact circumstances? What time last seen? By whom? What time? Did he tell anyone he was leaving the apartment to go somewhere?

Phone calls? Texts? Social media posts?
    His phone was left on the counter with his wallet. His longboard is gone. He did suffer from depression but was not suicidal. He has a good relationship with his family. He does not have any social media accounts. The police have his computer.
    His brother was the last to see him before he went to bed at 2am, April 11th.
    Last edited by CabinFever; 04-26-2015 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CabinFever View Post
    He did suffer from depression but was not suicidal.
    I don't even want to say it but you never know what's going on in someone's mind. I'm very worried about Brison.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnoliaMountain View Post
    I don't even want to say it but you never know what's going on in someone's mind. I'm very worried about Brison.
    His family corrected me, they would not consider him as suffering from depression at all. They would describe him more as an "emotional" boy. I'm sorry, I chose the wrong descriptive word by saying he was depressed. He was not depressed and they do not consider that suicide would be an option. They really feel he is in danger.

He has a good relationship with his Mother, and very concerned about her health. She is very ill and fighting advanced stages of MS. They know he would never just up and leave knowing his mother's condition.

He has never gone for any significant period, or even a shorter period without being in frequent contact with his family. He has a good relationship with both parents (though they are divorced and do not have a great relationship with each other). He has 3 brothers, he is #3 in the sibling line. He has never taken off before. He may have been frustrated when he left home that morning and took off to let off some steam by long boarding. Because he left ALL of this things at home, they know that he had every intention of returning.

He is an outdoors enthusiast and likes camping. He did not take any camping gear with him, or anything else that would indicate that he went hiking or otherwise.

He left with no money, no wallet, and no bank account yet (he is still in HS) and no access to money.
    Last edited by CabinFever; 04-26-2015 at 02:34 PM. Reason: expanded on information available.

How unusual for a teen to leave his cell phone at home and not having a presence on social media.i hope the angst of being a teenager and mom's medical condition wasn't too much for him to deal with.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast