Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please continue your discussion on the sentencing today this thread.

Please note we have a thread where you can post your thoughts to the Alexander family as their nightmare continues. I'm sure it helps them to know how many people from all over the world care about their feelings..

That thread is located RIGHT HERE

A fresh new thread with the entire trial, sentencing and transport to the killers final home behind us! How nice.

Dang, I thought you were going to let the last one reach the 2,500 mark.

Is it the "cowboy" juror in the photos of the Alexanders' celebration?

943520_4e416e25b5184d6a9e21da278a325267.jpg_srb_p_591_788_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb

943520_7d3af26e6bf64f5ea54d677451636da1.jpg_srb_p_591_394_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb

They look so happy! Good for them, they deserve this! :loveyou: :happydance:

ETA ~ added link: http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Travi...-able-to-smile/c1oiw/552df5e10cf2d211fed4a7c5

I loved seeing the Juan selfie! Omg that was funny. And saw Deanna....and Steven. The pictures of Travis make me tear up.

Good Morning, Y'all !

Just checking in for updates ... and marking my spot !

:summer::summer::summer::summer::summer::summer:

It's cute how Juan is still wearing a shirt and tie. :D

Is it the "cowboy" juror in the photos of the Alexanders' celebration?

943520_4e416e25b5184d6a9e21da278a325267.jpg_srb_p_591_788_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb

943520_7d3af26e6bf64f5ea54d677451636da1.jpg_srb_p_591_394_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb

They look so happy! Good for them, they deserve this! :loveyou: :happydance:

ETA ~ added link: http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Travi...-able-to-smile/c1oiw/552df5e10cf2d211fed4a7c5

I wonder if the cowboy juror and his wife chose their attire in response to Tanisha calling out to Jodi, "Burn in Hell!" I hope so.

ETA: I still am of the belief that he's the one Jodi was trying to make eye contact with, and for whom she wore the "sexy" sleeveless top. So happy to see his wife is so much prettier than JA.

Wow. What a nice way to start my day; seeing photos of the Alexander family, Juan, Detective Flores (it's the first time I've ever seen him smile! What a great smile!), jurors and friends smiling, happy, celebrating. I am so grateful that all of the supporters have had an opportunity to see those photos, considering how many sorrowful photos/footage we've seen of them. Such a contrast to JA's horrific new mug shot.

If it hasn't been answered yet, the cowboy IS one of the jurors. I saw him in an interview.

Thank you Rose and others for sharing the celebration photos at CourtChatter. I am thrilled to see them all smiling and to know how they have bonded. It's so good to see the family smiling !

I am so happy to see the family and everyone in those pics smiling. Then to see the mugshot of the butcheress not smiling is great. Bless Juan and Flores, so glad to see their smiles. Enjoy your party Ms. Lifer!!! Good DOES win over evil.

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 4m4 minutes ago
somehow I missed @azcentral "reporting" how Travis Alexander's family had to leave a back way due to death threats by #jodiarias supporters

This is only my opinion about Sandy Arias and the statements she has made both inside of the courtroom and in the media.

Sandy Arias nor any other family members are in denial. They know JA better than anyone.

Sandy lies to protect herself and her husband. By lying she doesn't have to admit they knew all along when Arias was growing up she was an explosive violent powder keg. They have seen her violent ways and even admitted it to the police.

So now they paint a false picture of not only JA but themselves. It is far better for Sandy to blame the blameless dead victim than to actually blame the daughter they raised. If they told the truth then it would be revealed that they are the one who raised a child that became a stone cold killer.

And I do believe they help create the monster she became. Instead of confronting her when she violently went off the rails when she abused her mom, and her little brother,and maybe even pets while she was young, they tolerated it instead. Confronting her only made JA madder than hell. So they gave in instead of correcting her and that is why she is such a narcissist today with no feeling for others. I also believe she was born prone to be a sociopath and her environment growing up let it bloom into rage and entitlement.

Sandy paints a picture of Jodi as false as Jodi does. Sandy paints a picture of a daughter they wish Jodi had been and not the daughter they really have had to deal with who has always been mean and has been violent for a very long time way before she murdered Travis.

The truth is JA did nothing for others unless it was to her advantage somehow. She used fake niceness as a manipulation tool just like she used kinky sex. She never even finished school and always held waitress positions. While there is nothing wrong with that position... embellishing Jodi's life to make it into something it wasn't and never has been.. shows Sandy is a lot like her daughter.

So all of Sandy's lies are done to protect herself. Just like Jodi lies to protect herself from the truth.

She cant face the fact (publicly anyway) that she knows she raised a very violent abusive child. But I do believe she is very aware of it in her own thoughts and is relieved that this one daughter is out of their lives as they once knew it. I think both parents feel they are lucky to be alive themselves for Jodi is the type to also murder parents if she felt they had not towed the line like she demanded they do.

They lived because they let her get away with everything and making her feel entitled to do anything she wanted to do. IMO

I think they have liked the money they have been able to collect from the misfits and losers.

What Sandy says makes no sense. She conveniently, like her vile daughter, omits glaring truths. Travis was not seeing JA anymore since she moved away to CA and him remaining in AZ. No abused person travels 1000 miles to be with their abuser. It just doesn't happen in the real world. It only happens in the faux world the Arias' create which really doesn't exist.

Travis was in CA just two weeks earlier before he was killed and at no time did he see Arias.

Only a premeditated murderer travels that far to murder their victim with a gun and knife in their possession. And she didn't murder him because he abused her because he never did.

She murdered him for the same reason many murderers have killed. Travis wanted nothing more to do with her and that sealed his fate just like so many victims before and after him have suffered the same fate.:(

It was such a blessing to see the Alexander family smile again. I hope their lives here on out are filled with nothing but wonderful blessings. They certainly deserve no less.

IMO

This is only my opinion about Sandy Arias and the statements she has made both inside of the courtroom and in the media.

Sandy Arias nor any other family member are in denial. They know JA better than anyone.

Sandy lies to protect herself and her husband. By lying she doesn't have to admit they knew all along when Arias was growing up she was an explosive violent powder keg. They have seen her violent ways and even admitted it to the police.

So now they paint a false picture of not only JA but themselves. It is far better for Sandy to blame the blameless dead victim than to actually blame the daughter they raised. If they told the truth then it would be revealed that they are the one who raised a child that became a stone cold killer.

And I do believe they help create the monster she became. Instead of confronting her when she violently went off the rails when she abused her mom, and her little brother,and maybe even pets while she was young, they tolerated it instead. Confronting her only made JA madder than hell. So they gave in instead of correcting her and that is why she is such a narcissist today with no feeling for others. I also believe she was born prone to be a sociopath and her environment growing up let it bloom into rage and entitlement.

Sandy paints a picture of Jodi as false as Jodi does. Sandy paints a picture of a daughter they wish Jodi had been and not the daughter they really have had to deal with who has always been mean and has been violent for a very long time way before she murdered Travis.

The truth is JA did nothing for others unless it was to her advantage somehow. She used fake niceness as a manipulation tool just like she used kinky sex. She never even finished school and always held waitress positions. While there is nothing wrong with that position... embellishing Jodi's life to make it into something it wasn't and never has been.. shows Sandy is a lot like her daughter.

So all of Sandy's lies are done to protect herself. Just like Jodi lies to protect herself from the truth.

She cant face the fact (publicly anyway) that she knows she raised a very violent abusive child. But I do believe she is very aware of it in her own thoughts and is relieved that this one daughter is out of their lives as they once knew it. I think both parents feel they are lucky to be alive themselves for Jodi is the type to also murder parents if she felt they had not towed the line like she demanded they do.

They lived because they let her get away with everything and making her feel entitled to do anything she wanted to do. IMO

I think they have like the money they have been able to collect from the misfits and losers.

What Sandy says makes no sense. She conveniently, like her vile daughter, omits glaring truths. Travis was not seeing JA anymore since she moved away to CA and him remaining in AZ. No abused person travels 1000 miles to be with their abuser. It just doesn't happen in the real world. It only happens in the faux world the Arias' create which really doesn't exist.

Travis was in CA just two weeks earlier before he was killed and at no time did he see Arias.

Only a premeditated murderer travels that far to murder their victim with a gun and knife in their possession. And she didn't murder him because he abused her because he never did.

She murdered him for the same reason many murderers have killed. Travis wanted nothing more to do with her and that sealed his fate just like so many victims before and after him have suffered the same fate.:(

It was such a blessing to see the Alexander family smile again. I hope their lives here on out are filled with nothing but wonderful blessings. They certainly deserve no less.

IMO

Oceanblueeyes: Good to see you on the boards. I just stopped by to say hola. I always liked your posts. Much oblige.

Thanks so much for sharing the photos! I am so happy to see those pictures and the happiness, camaraderie, friendships and bonds forged and a CELEBRATION that the despicable murderer is locked away Forever!

I have no doubt the Alexander siblings will rebuild their lives even stronger now. What they have experienced cannot help but make them take stock of their circumstance and make the decision to live the life they have been given- to the fullest. Travis would have wanted nothing less for those he loved. They have each other... a group of sometimes strangers that found one another and will be connected, in a positive and loving way throughout the rest of their lives.

I truly believe that we got justice for Travis in the way things actually turned out. I wanted the DP for her and knew she deserved it... I also know that there is a higher price the loved ones must pay for that particular justice. In AZ its a "straw-man" anyway- it's not real. I have, however, wanted her for a long time to get LWOP. This sentence, in reality, is true punishment for the inmate. She will leave in a pine box one way or another while Travis family, friends and loved ones will have amazing, fun-filled, packed and loving lives. Living well really is the best revenge, in my opinion for them. I hope someday the convicted murderer sees the glorious celebration of a group of amazing people Travis loved and touched- truly befitting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth