Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris
Arochi indicted for Christina Morris kidnapping, sex assault of child
Mar 10, 2015

A Collin County grand jury indicted an Allen man Tuesday on a charge of aggravated kidnapping connected to the 2014 disappearance of a woman from a Plano shopping center.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...istina-morris-kidnapping-sex-assault-of-child

Affidavit For Search Warrant

10609449_834134013342772_4325957919283349624_n.jpg
Link

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4
Thread 5
Thread 6
Thread 7
Thread 8
Thread 9
Thread 10
Thread 11
Thread 12
Thread 13
Thread 14
Thread 15
Thread 16
Thread 17
Thread 18
Thread 19
Thread 20
Thread 21
Thread 22
Thread 23
Thread 24
Thread 25
Thread 26
Thread 27
Thread 28
Thread 29
Thread 30 Bond hearing begins Here
Thread 31
Thread 32
Thread 33
Thread 34
Thread 35
Thread 36
Thread 37
Thread 38

The Rules

Here's the deal guys on HF as some of you have concerns.

LE said HF was at the hotel. HF said he lost his phone. LE has not contradicted HF regarding his phone.

You can discuss the drugs and speculate what's been printed in MSM.

You can discuss the phone calls and texts from EA's phone to HF the night Christina disappeared.

He has not been named a POI, so tread carefully discussing him of possibly being involved in her disappearance.

If something changes we will revisit.

Please continue here for Christina

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris/timeline

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/2...llow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380-s20141213-1enrique-dna-return.pdf

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

catpatrol's timeline

catpatrol's map

I can't believe we're on Thread 39...

My head just exploded. So I am bring Boot's post forward;

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gust-2014-38-*Arrest*&p=11697542#post11697542

RSBM;
"But, he did answer earlier in the evening. That was confirmed. It was later he started ignoring the calls. I don't think he's too bright either...I do believe some could be underestimating the importance of the cell phone. Personally, that's how you get hold of your dealers and your buyers. A simple little text: "need some dros" "got some bars" - how much, how many do you want, where do you want to meet.... "

BBM: Or..." can I get some of that good rock?" Is THIS why EA sent that text to HF? Because he was ignoring Christina's texts so they wanted to see if he'd answer a drug request from an unknown (or known!) number.

headache. I must have missed this.

:cow:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gust-2014-38-*Arrest*&p=11697542#post11697542

RSBM;
"But, he did answer earlier in the evening. That was confirmed. It was later he started ignoring the calls. I don't think he's too bright either...I do believe some could be underestimating the importance of the cell phone. Personally, that's how you get hold of your dealers and your buyers. A simple little text: "need some dros" "got some bars" - how much, how many do you want, where do you want to meet.... "

BBM: Or..." can I get some of that good rock?" Is THIS why EA sent that text to HF? Because he was ignoring Christina's texts so they wanted to see if he'd answer a drug request from an unknown (or known!) number.

In a nutshell, I think yes. I think everything else had failed, so why not try to see if drugs would elicit a response? I wonder if it freaked him out? In fact, maybe that's why he "lost the phone" for a few days.

Does the W Hotel have an afterhours club, or is it in close proximity to the afterhours clubs where HF did business? I would think that a holiday weekend would be prime money-making time for drug dealers, and HF probably ignored CM's calls because he was preoccupied with his one true love - using and selling drugs. It doesn't surprise me at all that HF told Jonni that he lost his phone - drug users always have convenient excuses for their irresponsible behavior. However, I feel fairly certain that LE would do more than just take a known drug dealer at his word when establishing his whereabouts. My guess would be that HF was working in clubs with video surveillance.

However, if HF was in anyway connected with CM's disappearance, then EA knows it and can choose to take the rap or implicate HF. Either way, HF is facing serious charges of his own and that's a good thing. Even if he didn't hurt CM, he has hurt many families through his drug dealings and he's right where he belongs. Hopefully he stays there for a very long time.
JMO

Looks like the body found was male, but I hope they find her soon. Keep up the great work over here guys . I'll check back every so often when I get a chance.

In a nutshell, I think yes. I think everything else had failed, so why not try to see if drugs would elicit a response? I wonder if it freaked him out? In fact, maybe that's why he "lost the phone" for a few days.

On the other hand a dealer is not going to answer a text from an unknown number unless someone told him he's cool. She would have expected him to answer. We don't actually know if he did.

On the other hand a dealer is not going to answer a text from an unknown number unless someone told him he's cool. She would have expected him to answer. We don't actually know if he did.

LOL.. you would also think that a dealer wouldn't sell to undercover cops.. To say that a dealer is too smart to do this-or-that is somewhat comical to me. I mean, they are selling illegal drugs.. smart?? :notgood: (jmo)

ETA: I know you didn't use the term "smart"... I'm just speaking in general..

RSBM;

The problem with the drug angles is that we have to speculate on so many aspects of it, that it takes us nowhere. It's fun, but the speculation is fiction, and we need facts.

Supposedly the point of the fiction is to ascertain the identity of a helper to EA. But how does it do that if there's no helper? How does it do that if the helper was someone whose tie had nothing to do with drugs, such as EA's brother or parents or other family or other friends?

And with the drugs, we really know pretty much nothing.

Only two people know what the text meant, what drugs if any EA and CM had in their system at 3:55, and what if anything they took after that - and one is a major liar and the other isn't able to talk. So no facts to work with from them. That leaves us with ...

• We don't know who sent that "rock" text,
  • nor why they sent it,
  • nor exactly what it was supposed to mean.
  • We don't know if HF had more phones meant for drug biz (but on the one we know, it apparently does have someone calling him re drugs)
  • We don't factually know who was using that night (if anyone),
  • what they took that night (if anything),
  • who brought it (if it was being used),
  • what dealer they got it from (if they had drugs),
  • who was carrying more drugs (if anyone),
  • who did this all the time (if anyone),
  • who was involved in the drug biz other than HF (if anyone).

So when it comes to drugs, TV and movie fiction is applied and off we go. We just end up making it up to suit our fancy. Fun to talk about, but just assumptions and speculation created from other assumptions and speculation.

If we really truly want to learn if there's anyone else involved with EA, whether HF, his brother, his parents, some mystery person, or whoever, it looks to me like LE is handling it perfectly. Convict EA, throw away the key, and give him an incentive to offer up a name, if there is one. He was the eyewitness to whatever happened to CM, and if there's someone else, he knows who it is and has a motive to tell.

Looks like the body found was male, but I hope they find her soon. Keep up the great work over here guys . I'll check back every so often when I get a chance.

I bet it's the following story ...

FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) – A bizarre odyssey of a missing man ends with his body found in the trunk of his car — that had been towed days earlier.

Bob Alexander Brown was last seen alive a week ago Monday, but somehow over the next four days his body wound up at an east Fort Worth impound lot.

Brown, 39, spent time between his parents and his girlfriend’s home, according to the girlfriend who told CBS 11 News she saw him Monday before she went to work. She said she talked to him on the phone Monday night.

But when Brown failed to pick up one of his two daughters as scheduled at daycare Tuesday, she got worried. Unknown to anyone, about the same time his car was being towed from an east side apartment to an auto impound lot.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/03/16/body-of-missing-man-found-in-trunk-at-impound-lot/

The problem with the drug angles is that we have to speculate on so many aspects of it, that it takes us nowhere. It's fun, but the speculation is fiction, and we need facts.

Supposedly the point of the fiction is to ascertain the identity of a helper to EA. But how does it do that if there's no helper? How does it do that if the helper was someone whose tie had nothing to do with drugs, such as EA's brother or parents or other family or other friends?

And with the drugs, we really know pretty much nothing.

Only two people know what the text meant, what drugs if any EA and CM had in their system at 3:55, and what if anything they took after that - and one is a major liar and the other isn't able to talk. So no facts to work with from them. That leaves us with ...

• We don't know who sent that "rock" text,
  • nor why they sent it,
  • nor exactly what it was supposed to mean.
  • We don't know if HF had more phones meant for drug biz (but on the one we know, it apparently does have someone calling him re drugs)
  • We don't factually know who was using that night (if anyone),
  • what they took that night (if anything),
  • who brought it (if it was being used),
  • what dealer they got it from (if they had drugs),
  • who was carrying more drugs (if anyone),
  • who did this all the time (if anyone),
  • who was involved in the drug biz other than HF (if anyone).

So when it comes to drugs, TV and movie fiction is applied and off we go. We just end up making it up to suit our fancy. Fun to talk about, but just assumptions and speculation created from other assumptions and speculation.

If we really truly want to learn if there's anyone else involved with EA, whether HF, his brother, his parents, some mystery person, or whoever, it looks to me like LE is handling it perfectly. Convict EA, throw away the key, and give him an incentive to offer up a name, if there is one. He was the eyewitness to whatever happened to CM, and if there's someone else, he knows who it is and has a motive to tell.
In respect to drugs in this case, there are plenty of facts and I would love nothing more than to lay those out for you in bold letters. However, it is a thin line we walk when discussing CM, HF, and their lifestyle. It is not speculation. It is not fiction. It is fact that drugs play some part in this case. LE will certainly take the rock text at face value regardless of who sent it.

In respect to drugs in this case, there are plenty of facts and I would love nothing more than to lay those out for you in bold letters. However, it is a thin line we walk when discussing CM, HF, and their lifestyle. It is not speculation. It is not fiction. It is fact that drugs play some part in this case. LE will certainly take the rock text at face value regardless of who sent it.
Plenty of facts....curious... I keep hearing this from a few but get nothing... You can discretely share... Use analogies... Scenarios not directly referring to CM..

It seems like efforts to squelch discussions of the "what if" scenarios that extend into topics not directly supported by evidence or of her being IN THE TRUNK (topics/theories that have also been recently referred to as fiction)

could result in missed opportunities for an epiphany or a very real, very related "outside the box" suggestion that could ultimately lead us to Christina.

It would be nice if there was a place online where those interested in pursuing those creative perspectives could have collsborative discussions.

Drug facts we know:

HF sold them
EA smoked a bowl of weed that evening (according to EA)
CM asked for an Adderall (according to EA)
LE believes Adderall & alcohol were being abused
Somebody sent a "rock" text

I'm not sure how any of that ties into Aggravated Kidnapping with sexual assault & probable murder. Seems weak to me... jmo

It seems like efforts to squelch discussions of the "what if" scenarios that extend into topics not directly supported by evidence or of her being IN THE TRUNK (topics/theories that have also been recently referred to as fiction)

could result in missed opportunities for an epiphany or a very real, very related "outside the box" suggestion that could ultimately lead us to Christina.

It would be nice if there was a place online where those interested in pursuing those creative perspectives could have collsborative discussions.

IMO, 'what-if" scenarios with no facts or evidence muddle this case & lead us farther away from the truth and will never help find Christina.. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member