GUILTY GA - Rachel L., mother of 5, engaged in drinking, sex and "naked Twister" w/teens

KEVINinTO

Former Member
Reaction score
A shocking and bizarre story! :eek:

Mother-of-five 'played naked Twister with teen daughter and her friends during drunken party then had sex with 18-year-old in the bathroom'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-drunken-party-sex-18-year-old-bathroom.html

She told the woman that her children, who are aged between four and 16, were with their father when her oldest daughter texted her to ask if she could bring over some friends.
Lehnardt allegedly responded: 'Come on, let's party', WJBF reported.
When the teenagers arrived, she allegedly allowed them to drink alcohol and smoke marijuana in her home, before she played naked Twister with them in the living room.

While the youngsters continued playing, she allegedly went into a bathroom and had sex with an 18-year-old man, the sponsor told authorities.
When she returned, she brought out sex toys and started to use them on herself in front of the teenagers

She later went to bed alone and around 3.30am, she awoke to find someone having sex with her, she told her sponsor.
'She stated at first she thought it was the 18-year-old from earlier, but then realized it was the 16-year-old who was in fact her daughter's boyfriend

The daughter told her mother she felt guilty because the boyfriend's 10-inch p*nis was so large she could not have sex with him, and he needed to have sex with her mother instead.

Lehnardt also allegedly told the sponsor that she had shown her daughter explicit photos, including of Lehnardt having sex with her boyfriend.
The sponsor said that the mother has also previously spoken about being a *advertiser censored* addict.

Another candidate for "mother of the year award"

I'm willing to bet she'll get more attention than she imagined. Not to mention the attention brought to her family. How about contributing to the delinquency of a minor for the alcohol and weed?

Plus possible federal charges involving child *advertiser censored* (the photos she showed her daughter involving sex with the 16 yo boyfriend).

Really? Yes Really!

Rachel Lehnardt decided to let her 16 year old daughter come over and "Party".
The kids were with dad, when the 16 year old called mom.

So the story gets even better, Rachel told her new Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor all about it. The Sponser then called the Sheriff's department.

The teens drank alcohol and smoked marijuana, Lehnardt said she joined them playing naked Twister, her sponsor told investigators. She then had sex in the bathroom with an 18-year-old boy, and afterward used sex toys in front of the teens before everyone piled into her hot tub, where "the party continued."

Bout as much I will post because it does also talk about the daughter's boyfriend, just no names.

Lehnardt told her ( the sponser) she had lost custody of the children — ages 4, 6, 8, 10 and 16 — at an emergency hearing April 6 after her husband learned about the party.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...gia-mom-arrested-teen-sex-pot-party/25875309/

Yes apparently the daughter's boyfriend was sporting a full 10". :rolleyes:

There is another thread on this topic. Besides providing alcohol and marijuana to the minors I expect the supposed photos/video of the underage boyfriend will land the mom in big trouble (sex photos of the 16 year old boyfriend would equate to child *advertiser censored*).

Funny thing is IF that all happened then none of the "underage victims" complained about the event, it was only reported after the crazy woman told her AA sponsor all about it.

My understanding of the articles that she was showing daughters photos of herself having sex with her own boyfriend (not daughter's boyfriend).

I alerted a mod that this needed to be merged lol... I looked for it under the mom's name and didn't see it....

I searched to see if a thread had been started but I didn't see one.. I alerted a mod asking to merge lol

My understanding of the articles that she was showing daughters photos of herself having sex with her own boyfriend (not daughter's boyfriend).

"....Lehnardt also allegedly told the sponsor that she had shown her daughter explicit photos, including of Lehnardt having sex with her boyfriend."

I guess the 'her' can refer to Mom or daughter. It is not clear in the article.

This woman is disgusting. What a pig. I hope she gets the maximum penalty. Wtf is wrong with people?

My husband and I saw this on the news today and just looked at each other, open mouthed. And this unusual person has small children, too? Oy.

I feel so sorry for her younger children. Mama's a messed-up unusual person.

I dunno. This story is a bit too much for me to believe. The sponsor is the sole source?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back