740 users online (118 members and 622 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #6

Noah Terry Thomas

Missing Pulaski Boy
    PULASKI (WSLS 10) The Pulaski County Sheriff's Office is looking for 5 year old Noah Terry Thomas who went missing Sunday morning in the 5400 Block of Highland Road in Dublin.

Noah was last seen wearing a camo jacket, black and yellow pants and spiderman rain boots.
    http://www.wsls.com/story/28583346/missing-pulaski-boy
    UPDATE MARCH 26, 2015

Body of missing Va. boy Noah Thomas found in septic tank
    6:20 p.m. EDT March 26, 2015

Pulaski Co. sheriff confirms death of Noah Thomas; no one in custody
    Web Staff, WDBJ7, news@wdbj7.com
    POSTED: 12:47 PM EDT Mar 26, 2015 UPDATED: 06:31 PM EDT Mar 26, 2015

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3

Thread #4 Thread #5

Let's hope for more news for the new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Anon

Brought over from the last thread, atthelake's post:

"Not convinced his parent was gone for 15 minutes...or 25 for the round trip plus convenience store. To get hubby to work on time they left at 7 am and she could have return about 7:30.... and no call until 10:45 am.

I am not bought into that she was there during that ENTIRE time period from 7:30 or so until 10:45"

It seems to me the most likely scenario is that the mom and dad left in the car while both kids were asleep. The mom returned fairly soon and didn't check to see if Noah had awoken.

At that point, she went back to sleep and got up at 10:35 to discover he was gone. During that time, she might have given the baby a bottle with some kind of sleep inducing drug - nyquil, benadryl, etc. so she would sleep for hours more. Babies her age do NOT sleep during the hours of 8-10:30, in my experience.

In the next few weeks and then at trial more info will come out. But my guess is, that's what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by tresptip View Post
    In both scenarios,she intentionally made a decision that led to the death.I don't see a difference.JMO
    Quote Originally Posted by tresptip View Post
    But if they didn't know Noah was in the septic tank then theres nothing more that could be done other than calling and reporting him missing which is what they did.
    Quote Originally Posted by CatsInTheCradle View Post
    From all accounts, Noah seemed like a very bright resourceful little guy. I would think if something had happened to him (or his sister) in that 15 minutes that his parents were gone, he might have called 911 (but now I wonder if they even had a house phone as so many don't due to cell phones). Or I could picture him running to the neighbors for help, so I believe he was incapacitated in some way where that was not possible. JMO
    Not convinced his parent was gone for 15 minutes...or 25 for the round trip plus convenience store. To get hubby to work on time, they left at 7 am and she could have return about 7:30.... and no call until 10:45 am?

I am not bought into that she was there during that ENTIRE time period from 7:30, or so, until 10:45

subscribing...

VA - Noah Terry Thomas, 5, Pulaski, 22 March 2015 *Parents Arrested* - #6

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    Not convinced his parent was gone for 15 minutes...or 25 for the round trip plus convenience store. To get hubby to work on time, they left at 7 am and she could have return about 7:30.... and no call until 10:45 am?

I am not bought into that she was there during that ENTIRE time period from 7:30, or so, until 10:45
    I wonder if any of the neighbors were home to notice when she got home or if she left again at any point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by vasportsmom; 04-16-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Anon

I hope that the request for expedited toxicology, etc, will prove successful and we can move on with some more facts soon. I will be curious to see if this substitute judge continues to play a role. I thought she was very strong and straightforward with her decisions to deny bond.

I think I am going to go tuck myself away again for a bit. I have probably said enough today, anyway

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post

My suspicion (thank you ALL for asking, lol).....

Is that mommy made another stop on the way home to score (drugs). Or she needed time to fix up the house or stash precious Noah's body, if that wasn't done Saturday night.

Which is why it took so long for her to get home and contact police.

I thought his job was close to thirty minutes away...is that incorrect? She would have had to be gone an hour, if so.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I thought his job was close to thirty minutes away...is that incorrect? She would have had to be gone an hour, if so.
    8 minutes each way ..and a few minutes for stopping at the convenience store iirc

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

marking my spot.

Just marking my spot, hoping for some news on this thread.

I don't believe Noah was alive when they left for the work trip. The 'nap' story needed creating, the body concealed, the deed done.

They lied about going directly to work.
    Lied about taking the children on said trip.
    Lied about Noah being 'missing'.
    I believe they also lied about the nap.

I hope we hear facts soon too.

I've been following a case or three lately, including 2 trials. I've read all the posts here and thank my fellow WS'ers for posting a solid discussion of the case. I just have a couple ideas I'd like to toss out there:

LE probably knows if Noah went into the septic tank dead or alive, but are waiting for tox results to make a complete case. If he went in alive, COD would probably be by drowning (accident or otherwise).

From one of the videos on the last thread, I watched the "how to install a riser lid." If it were an accident, why were the screws not firmly attached? The men who initially removed the lid and poked around have the answer to that. Neither I nor a 5-year-old could remove them by hand if they were installed with a power drill. Were any of the screws recovered from the area around the lid? If they are missing, why would anyone hide them?

That's it for now!
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

There were some photos of Noah's home that showed the trailer and the white vent pipe that stood up out of the ground. Does anyone remember where those were posted? I would like to take a closer look at them again. TIA
    "Opinions posted by me are JMO and may not be proven facts."

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast