1071 users online (208 members and 863 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Jennifer Freeman, 38, McAllen, 28 Feb 2015

Jennifer Freeman

McAllen Woman Missing for Seven Weeks
    Her mother believes her daughter may be in danger
    Police need the public's help searching for a McAllen woman.

Jennifer Freeman, 38, went missing seven weeks ago. Her mother, Joni Brooks, believes her daughter is in danger.

Freeman left her home Feb. 28. She took her boyfriend's truck, and said she was going to Wal-Mart. She has not been heard from since.

"She took off with nothing. No purse, no id, no clothes. All she had was an ATM card and his truck," Brooks said.

Edinburg police confirm they have Freeman listed as a welfare concern.

The desperate mother said each day brings more desperation and more frustration for her three grandchildren, Freeman's children. Brooks says, "They've been having a really hard time with this. They don't understand why mommy's not here."

Fears continue to mount for the family.
    http://www.krgv.com/news/local-news/...Weeks/32410674
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Wish we could get more info on the truck as it seems to still be missing as well.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    New Information on Missing Edinburg Woman
    CHANNEL FIVE NEWS has new details about a missing Edinburg woman. We now have more about the truck she used when she disappeared.

The truck is a Blue Dodge Ram 1500. It has a gray wooden camper on the back. The license plate number is AA14081.

Jennifer Freeman left her Edinburg home seven-weeks ago. She took no ID and no change of clothes. Freeman said she was going to Walmart and never returned. Her bank account has not been touched.
    http://m.krgv.com/news/new-informati...woman/32457838
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

https://missingpersonsofamerica.com/...ng-from-texas/

This post states that the boyfriend was driving, which makes her not taking her drivers license more understandable. But there is no follow-up information that I can find. I wish we knew whether the boyfriend and the truck are still missing, also.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

I wonder if this is her. A murder witness? Maybe that is why she disappeared for awhile?

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/...2d41c7b6e.html
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by doodles1211 View Post
    I wonder if this is her. A murder witness? Maybe that is why she disappeared for awhile?

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/...2d41c7b6e.html
    I don't think that is her. I read another article about the people in that article, and there was an arrest photo of that Jennifer. I do not believe it is the same woman.

http://krcgtv.com/news/local/gallery...-years#photo-1
    "The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there...and still on your feet." ~ Stephen King

Thank You, Los for posting the missing and helping to bring them home!

I check out your posts every morning. You are so great at wording your posts I feel like I know each and everyone.

I feel kinda weird thanking you every time a new missing person is posted tho...so I am sending a big THANK YOU, now!

Let's continue to bring the lost and missing home!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 09-05-2016 at 08:33 PM.