TX TX - Jennifer Freeman, 38, McAllen, 28 Feb 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Jennifer Freeman
CCv1YlHUIAAyvBS.jpg

McAllen Woman Missing for Seven Weeks
Her mother believes her daughter may be in danger
Police need the public's help searching for a McAllen woman.

Jennifer Freeman, 38, went missing seven weeks ago. Her mother, Joni Brooks, believes her daughter is in danger.

Freeman left her home Feb. 28. She took her boyfriend's truck, and said she was going to Wal-Mart. She has not been heard from since.

"She took off with nothing. No purse, no id, no clothes. All she had was an ATM card and his truck," Brooks said.

Edinburg police confirm they have Freeman listed as a welfare concern.

The desperate mother said each day brings more desperation and more frustration for her three grandchildren, Freeman's children. Brooks says, "They've been having a really hard time with this. They don't understand why mommy's not here."

Fears continue to mount for the family.
http://www.krgv.com/news/local-news/McAllen-Woman-Missing-for-Seven-Weeks/32410674

Wish we could get more info on the truck as it seems to still be missing as well.

New Information on Missing Edinburg Woman
CHANNEL FIVE NEWS has new details about a missing Edinburg woman. We now have more about the truck she used when she disappeared.

The truck is a Blue Dodge Ram 1500. It has a gray wooden camper on the back. The license plate number is AA14081.

Jennifer Freeman left her Edinburg home seven-weeks ago. She took no ID and no change of clothes. Freeman said she was going to Walmart and never returned. Her bank account has not been touched.
http://m.krgv.com/news/new-information-on-missing-edinburg-woman/32457838

Thank You, Los for posting the missing and helping to bring them home!

I check out your posts every morning. You are so great at wording your posts I feel like I know each and everyone.

I feel kinda weird thanking you every time a new missing person is posted tho...so I am sending a big THANK YOU, now!

Let's continue to bring the lost and missing home!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back