GUILTY UK - Bernadette, 57, & Sarah Fox, 27, murdered, Liverpool, 16 April 2015

skibaboo

Mrs Map
Reaction score
Liverpool double murder: Live updates as bodies of two women found in Bootle homes

Police have launched an investigation after the bodies of two women were found at two different addresses.

The Liverpool Echo has revealed how officers entered the first home last night and found the first victim.

The second body was found in the early hours this morning.

Double Bootle murder: live updates after bodies of women found at two separate addresses

Police investigation underway after bodies discovered at addresses on Worcester Road and Brookhill Road

DOUBLE MURDER INVESTIGATION UNDERWAY
A murder investigation is underway following the discovery of the bodies of two women in Bootle overnight.

The bodies were discovered at two separate addresses in the area.

Detective Superintendent Tim Keelan, explained:“At about 9.15pm on Thursday, 16 April a concern for safety call was received about a woman residing on Worcester Road. A patrol attended and a search was conducted resulting in the discovery of the body of a woman believed to be in her late 20s with multiple injuries.

“At about a 4am today enquiries led officers to a property on Brookhill Road. When no answer was received the officers gained entry. A search of the property resulted in the discovery of the body of woman aged in her 50s.

“Both deaths are being treated as suspicious.

"At this time the causes of death have yet to be established and Home Office post mortems will be carried out. Formal identification is still to take place and officers have contacted the next of kin of the women. Family Liaison Officers have also been appointed.

So they're mother and daughter.
That's sort of what I'd reckoned; I see the Mail's updated with that conjecture. So what do we have here? Disgruntled ex- killing estranged partner and mother-in-law?

Floral tributes left to Bootle double murder victims named locally as mum and daughter

The ECHO understands Sarah Fox, in her late 20s, and mum Bernadette Fox, in her 50s, were found dead at separate homes in Bootle

JS61547464.jpg

One of the tributes says “we love you foxy”. It says: “We will never forget, your memory will live on - you are simply the best”.

How horrible :( RIP Sarah & Bernadette :rose:

Liverpool Echo:

Police appeal for help tracing son of Bootle murder victim

"I would appeal to Peter to come forward so that we can speak to him following the murders of his mother and sister.

“I would also ask the public to help us find Peter as we need to speak to him urgently in relation to the two murders.

“I would stress to the public that if they do see Peter Fox, they should not approach him," Detective Chief Inspector Dave Rooney said.
Hmm...

Liverpool double murder: Police appeal to find missing son of woman murdered in brutal killings
MAIN-Peter-Fox.jpg

Detectives have warned the public not to approach Peter Fox after his mum Bernadette was murdered yesterday along with her daughter Sarah Fox.

Detectives have issued an appeal to find the son of a woman who was murdered during a brutal double killing in Liverpool.

A murder inquiry was launched yesterday after the body of Sarah Fox, 27, was found at a home in Bootle and the body of her mum, 57-year-old Bernadette Fox, was found at her home nearby.

Today detectives launched an appeal for help tracing Peter Fox - Bernadette’s son - who they said they wanted to speak to urgently.

They advised members of the public not to approach the man if they saw him, the Liverpool Echo reported.

Detective Chief Inspector Dave Rooney said: “We are currently trying to trace Peter Fox, the son of Bernadette, as he could have information which could assist with our investigation. I would appeal to Peter to come forward so that we can speak to him following the murders of his mother and sister.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...5542371?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Bootle Murders: Warning As Police Hunt For Man

The public are warned they "should not approach" Peter Fox following the murder of his mother and sister

image1-1-762x428.jpeg

Police investigating the murders of a mother and daughter are searching for one of their relatives - but warn the public "should not approach him".

Detectives have said they "urgently" need to speak to Peter Fox, after the bodies of the two women were found in separate addresses on Merseyside.

His mother, Bernadette, and sister, Sarah, have been named as the victims.

He looks a bad 'un; wonder if he has a record.

Echo reporter:

Eleanor Barlow ‏@EleanorBarlow 1 minute ago
Post mortems on Bootle murder victims reveal Bernadette Fox, 57, died of asphyxiation and daughter Sarah Fox, 27, died of stab wounds

He looks a bad 'un; wonder if he has a record.

He sure does, that stare gives me the willies. I thought that photo looked like a booking pic? My guess would be he has a record.

He sure does, that stare gives me the willies. I thought that photo looked like a booking pic? My guess would be he has a record.
Yeah, booking's what I thought too on the pic.

My niece gets married 3 weeks today, but she's in Liverpool right now for her hen party weekend. I know she's going to be fine and all but still, having what may to be a dangerous man on the loose, it's making me a wee bit nervous.

Statement From Family Of Bernadette And Sarah Fox (crimeandjustice.co.uk)

---
“Bernadette, who was a mother of three and grandmother of three, was a very outgoing and lovely person who wouldn’t harm anyone. In fact she only ever had nice things to say about people. She was so caring and would help anyone.

“And Sarah was loved by her family and well liked by her friends and neighbours. She was a fantastic aunty and was a cheeky, bubbly and outgoing person who loved her dog. They will both be greatly missed."
---
more at the link

Most definately looks like a mug shot

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back