Video of haunted doll causes heart attack, nausea and crippling headaches

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"Video footage of a creepy doll has been wreaking havoc on a string of paranormal enthusiasts around the world – reportedly causing one British woman to suffer a heart attack.
Paranormal investigator Jayne Harris, based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, said she has received an influx of messages from people describing chest pains, nausea and crippling headaches after viewing photos and videos of Peggy, who she believed to be possessed with an evil spirit.

Some reported flashing visions of 'mental institutions and treatment bordering on abuse' and overwhelming feelings of anxiety."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...nausea-crippling-headaches.html#ixzz3XaNjZlpu

Was thinking of starting a thread about this. :)
Not having watched the video yet... I'm not sure if this is funny or serious ? Are the nausea and headaches merely psychosomatic ?
I may watch it later but do not expect any 'side effects'. Imo.
There was another case about a haunted doll that inspired the film "Annabelle"; but the actual doll looked like a "raggedy Ann" doll. My thought was why didn't the original owner just burn it ?

And what about the box called the "Dibbuk" (sp?) ?? Anyone with thoughts on that ?
I'm interested in objective opinions. :)
And I don't scare very easily. :)

www.**************/2018481/peggy-th...ers-to-have-chest-pains-nausea-and-headaches/
The former owner was forced to seek the help of a local priest after experiencing persistent terrifying nightmares. But the priest was not able to help.
A little off-topic; but the accent of the lady in the "Peggy" vid. is really beautiful. To think our American language originated from England.... smh. :facepalm: :)

skeptoid.com/episodes/4428
Every once in a while, there's a small, local ghost story that's not very good, or that even has an obvious commercial origin, and that has no business becoming popular — but it does.

Was thinking of starting a thread about this. :)
Not having watched the video yet... I'm not sure if this is funny or serious ? Are the nausea and headaches merely psychosomatic ?
I may watch it later but do not expect any 'side effects'. Imo.
There was another case about a haunted doll that inspired the film "Annabelle"; but the actual doll looked like a "raggedy Ann" doll. My thought was why didn't the original owner just burn it ?

And what about the box called the "Dibbuk" (sp?) ?? Anyone with thoughts on that ?
I'm interested in objective opinions. :)
And I don't scare very easily. :)

www.**************/2018481/peggy-th...ers-to-have-chest-pains-nausea-and-headaches/
The former owner was forced to seek the help of a local priest after experiencing persistent terrifying nightmares. But the priest was not able to help.
A little off-topic; but the accent of the lady in the "Peggy" vid. is really beautiful. To think our American language originated from England.... smh. :facepalm: :)

skeptoid.com/episodes/4428
Every once in a while, there's a small, local ghost story that's not very good, or that even has an obvious commercial origin, and that has no business becoming popular — but it does.

I am too much of a scaredy-cat to watch the video I don't like scary things. I just thought it was a bizarre story.

NOT WATCHING!! Dolls and clowns freak me out!

Bizarre story, I can't watch it either, I hate creepy dolls!

I'm home alone at night - hell to the no am I watching that. Peggy and her spirits can stay away from me thank you very much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL, at everyone too scared to watch it! Me too, but I'm not too scared to have an unwitting friend or relative take a peek so I can sit back and see what, if anything, happens! :shame:

I'm always paranoid that any unknown video I watch is one of those 'jumper' videos where you stare at something and then a scary screaming face comes up on the screen! Think I've been mentally scarred from watching one too many as child lol!

We are over run with chickens! :floorlaugh:

Question is, is our coop filled with good eggs or chicken chit? Haha!

Look at our chicken coop, full of chicken Chit Sleuthers!! :floorlaugh:
Come on, Tulessa! Take one for the team. Come back when its over and tell us how you feel. lol

ETA...Just kidding. Dont do it! lol

I'm always paranoid that any unknown video I watch is one of those 'jumper' videos where you stare at something and then a scary screaming face comes up on the screen! Think I've been mentally scarred from watching one too many as child lol!

Ooooh, I hate those!

Come on, Tulessa! Take one for the team. Come back when its over and tell us how you feel. lol

ETA...Just kidding. Dont do it! lol

Oh heck no! I'm not afraid to say I'm chicken! :floorlaugh:

It's not creepy at all. I don't know how people come up with this stuff and folks go along with it.

Paraphrased:

After the knocks, Peggy fell down. The computer froze so there is no further video.

Okay, I took one for the team; I followed the link and watched the videos.

The doll is fine. the doll is cute. I would give it to my granddaughter. The woman in the video is creepy.

Nothing happens with the doll. There's nothing weird. Just New Age Crystal Crunchy superstitious weirdos drumming up media interest just because they can.

I would enjoy a good haunted doll, but this ain't it.

Stand down and relax, folks. Nothing to see here. :)

It's not creepy at all. I don't know how people come up with this stuff and folks go along with it.

Paraphrased:

After the knocks, Peggy fell down. The computer froze so there is no further video.

And we don't even get to see Peggy fall down. The video cuts out before Peggy falls. (That is, assuming that Peggy fell at all, which I don't believe.)

And we don't even get to see Peggy fall down. The video cuts out before Peggy falls. (That is, assuming that Peggy fell at all, which I don't believe.)

Heart attack I say! :laughing:

Okay, I took one for the team; I followed the link and watched the videos.

The doll is fine. the doll is cute. I would give it to my granddaughter. The woman in the video is creepy.

Nothing happens with the doll. There's nothing weird. Just New Age Crystal Crunchy superstitious weirdos drumming up media interest just because they can.

I would enjoy a good haunted doll, but this ain't it.

Stand down and relax, folks. Nothing to see here. :)
The doll is fine. The woman is creepy. Thats funny. lol Thanks for viewing it for us, Sonjay. I still remember how my imagination and mind was a mess for weeks after reading The Stand twenty years ago. Im fairly sure I have more control these days but I didnt want to take any chances. lol

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back