1085 users online (259 members and 826 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place called Vertigo
    Posts
    17,677

    "He Wore A Blue Bikini"

    Scantily clad Ohio man attacks female lifeguard with stun gun

    AUGUST 12--We don't like to judge people, but James Fletcher appears to be quite a dangerous freak. The Ohio man, 49, was arrested last month after he allegedly tried to zap a female lifeguard with a stun gun. As he was attempting to do this, the below Broadview Heights Police report notes, Fletcher was wearing a blue string bikini, the top of which was stuffed with falsies. According to investigators, Fletcher (pictured in mug shot at right) showed up at an outdoor swimming pool open only to area residents, telling lifeguard Pamela Kilroy, 23, that he did not have his gate key. After Kilroy agreed to let him in, Fletcher asked "if she would mind if he swam in a female's bikini. Kilroy told him she did not mind." After peeling off his outer clothes (which apparently included a yellow "belly shirt"), Fletcher took a dip and then exited the pool and began following Kilroy. Fletcher then accosted her in the guard's office and delivered a glancing shot from the stun gun. After Kilroy struggled free from his grasp, Fletcher fled the pool, escaping in his Chevy Cavalier (the license plate of which a witness jotted down). When cops confronted Fletcher at his home, he said that "the girl was mean and that is why he had the stun gun." A police search of the car turned up the stun gun, "numerous female bathing suits," and "fake rubber breasts." Fletcher is scheduled to be arraigned next week in Common Pleas Court on a variety of criminal charges, including assault, kidnapping, and possessing criminal tools. (3 pages)

    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0812051pool1.html

    "Anyone got any suntan lotion?"----I wouldn't want to burn out here.
    "The dude Looks Like a Lady"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Grass Valley, Ca.
    Posts
    2,300
    this is the third (police code 288-weenie wagger) that has been mentioned on this forum...we need a special place to put these people so they could entertain each other and not freak out our kids. As I said before, they are USUALLY harmless kooks getting off to exposure..it still makes me sick and I would have to punch the guy if I saw him/her...mpi

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,799
    Think maybe he was jealous because she looked better than he did?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida's Treasure Coast
    Posts
    14,502
    I think the sickness is alot deeper than just what is know about people like this guy. The more the get away with the worse they get. I think we use to call these cheap thrills. I don't see anything considered minor about shooting someone with a stun gun.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Grass Valley, Ca.
    Posts
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief
    I think the sickness is alot deeper than just what is know about people like this guy. The more the get away with the worse they get. I think we use to call these cheap thrills. I don't see anything considered minor about shooting someone with a stun gun.
    Nor do I, that is assualt, pure and simple. My point was that SOME of the kooks that run around exposing themselves are pretty harmless, compared to freaks that kidnap, rape and kill children (or adults) This is better answered by a shrink or someone with more training than I. The story about the hairy man exposing his bra and panties is, well just funny. Most street wise kids would see this, laugh like crazy and tell all their friends. I am nor condoning any wierd behavior, I just don't want to see a killing frenzy over some misguided creep who likes womens underware, and just can't help showing off his recent purchase. Many dangerous pediphiles are deeply embedded in our society, not just in the clergy either. They don't give us the advantage of seeing their underware either. We find out about their sickness after the fact, when it is too late.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida's Treasure Coast
    Posts
    14,502
    These creeps are my current pet peeve.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum PI
    Nor do I, that is assualt, pure and simple. My point was that SOME of the kooks that run around exposing themselves are pretty harmless, compared to freaks that kidnap, rape and kill children (or adults) This is better answered by a shrink or someone with more training than I. The story about the hairy man exposing his bra and panties is, well just funny. Most street wise kids would see this, laugh like crazy and tell all their friends. I am nor condoning any wierd behavior, I just don't want to see a killing frenzy over some misguided creep who likes womens underware, and just can't help showing off his recent purchase. Many dangerous pediphiles are deeply embedded in our society, not just in the clergy either. They don't give us the advantage of seeing their underware either. We find out about their sickness after the fact, when it is too late.
    Ewwwwww...this reminds me of the time that I worked at a target store. I was the dept. manager for the electronics dept. and was about 7 months pregnant with my oldest daughter. We had a display of computers and there was this guy who was just hanging around there for a really long time. Security called me to go over there and see what he was up to. He was "up to" something alright, he had stolen a pair of woman's underwear from the lingere dept. and was...well how do you say this nicely...get his jollies off in the undies while standing there in front of the computers. I almost gave birth right then and there. He ran away with undies and his little friend in hand

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    Ewwwwww...this reminds me of the time that I worked at a target store. I was the dept. manager for the electronics dept. and was about 7 months pregnant with my oldest daughter. We had a display of computers and there was this guy who was just hanging around there for a really long time. Security called me to go over there and see what he was up to. He was "up to" something alright, he had stolen a pair of woman's underwear from the lingere dept. and was...well how do you say this nicely...get his jollies off in the undies while standing there in front of the computers. I almost gave birth right then and there. He ran away with undies and his little friend in hand
    Oh Wow Bp64! There's a "sticky" situation to be in. (I'm sorry, I'm bad) I don't know what I would have done, maybe stood there due to shock, or told him to keep the underwear! Did security catch him?


    Have respect for differing opinions.
    After all, we're equally entitled to our .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful
    Oh Wow Bp64! There's a "sticky" situation to be in. (I'm sorry, I'm bad) I don't know what I would have done, maybe stood there due to shock, or told him to keep the underwear! Did security catch him?
    Gagging now just remembering it Yes security busted him for indecent exposure....and trust me it was INDECENT!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    424
    "He wore an Itsy Bitsy Teeney Weeney....plain blue.. String Bikini"...comes to mind LOL!


    Have respect for differing opinions.
    After all, we're equally entitled to our .




Similar Threads

  1. She's close to..."home", "hope", "holts"...
    By Pink Panther in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 05:25 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:02 AM
  3. "Weird goo": blue marble mystery rains over UK garden
    By wfgodot in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 09:12 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 03:18 PM
  5. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM