UK - Mother locks her two girls in a bedroom so she can live with paedophile husband

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"A Mother locks her two children in bedroom so she can live with paedophile
"Two young sisters are being locked inside an alarmed bedroom at night to protect them from their mother’s paedophile husband – and social workers say it’s fine ...

<modsnip>

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...edroom-5546343

What is this mother playing at? Why be in a relationship with a paedophile and put your kids near him? It is a disgrace the council have allowed him to live under the same roof as kids. I thought paedophiles were banned from living with children.

Those girls should be removed from that home. The mother has clearly chosen her pedophile partner over her children.
We have laws regarding pedophiles for a reason, no door alarm or baby monitor will stop child abuse, this is absurd!

Shocking! This is SO WRONG!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DISGUSTING!!!!! I can't even believe the stupidity of the social services here. :furious:

I've just been reading this in the Mail and I can't actually believe what I'm reading. The girls' grandmother is distraught but says Social Services won't listen to her.

What are they thinking?!?

It seems completely shocking an unacceptable, unless there's something we don't know about (though I can't think of any mitigating circumstances).

some people shouldn't be allowed to breed :furious:

It's an outrageous case it should be illegal for paedophiles to live in the same building as anyone under the age of 18 and it should be the law that they cannot be within a certain feet of a child. I cannot understand why this has been allowed to happen. Also the two girls should not be locked in a room what about the risk of a fire and the psychological implications of being locked up for long periods of time.

Is there any corroborative source for the story other than the Daily Fail and the Mirror? I'm finding it hard to understand how this kind of arrangement could ever be agreed. Devin County Council claim
child protection a key priority of this administration
, but that doesn't square with this story.

(Source: https://www.devonnewscentre.info/ex...dren-at-risk-of-sexual-exploitation-in-devon/)

The role of the children's father is puzzling, too. Acc to the Mirror, he sent a lawyer along to the case conference which approved this arrangement, yet not only is he not applying for custody himself, apparently he doesn't even bother to see them at weekends himself any more.

Is there any corroborative source for the story other than the Daily Fail and the Mirror? I'm finding it hard to understand how this kind of arrangement could ever be agreed. Devin County Council claim , but that doesn't square with this story.

(Source: https://www.devonnewscentre.info/ex...dren-at-risk-of-sexual-exploitation-in-devon/)

The role of the children's father is puzzling, too. Acc to the Mirror, he sent a lawyer along to the case conference which approved this arrangement, yet not only is he not applying for custody himself, apparently he doesn't even bother to see them at weekends himself any more.

The Telegraph which is a reputable newspaper has picked it up as well:

"A mother of two young children has reportedly been allowed to live with a convicted paedophile because she locks her daughters inside an alarmed bedroom at night.

Social workers in Devon have approved a "safety plan" that is said to also include the fact the woman's husband, once jailed for attacking a child under 13, would have to climb over her in bed and wake her up to get to the girls ...

<modsnip>

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-locks-two-daughters-in-bedroom-at-night.html

The press complaints commission have strict regulations about publishing made up stories so I think there is some truth in it.

I can't imagine why the woman would want to marry a pedophile or why she would want to stay married to someone she can't trust. The man who molested his daughter and mine was allowed to move back in with his wife and kids after about a year of therapy. His daughter was 12 at the time. He was forbidden to be alone with his daughter so if his wife left the house, she had to take their daughter with her. (He got 2 felony convictions for the original crime.) It was claimed that the guy was rehabilitated. Fast forward to this year and he was convicted of having over 2,000 images of child *advertiser censored* on his computer, some of it violent, and he is now in federal prison for 12 years.

For anyone who doubts this kind of mothering is common. read best selling author Wally Lamb's book "Couldn't keep it to myself" written by women in prison. The stories come from a writing class held at the prison. Girls have to endure this kind of "mothering" a LOT. And the girls often grow up to be felons. Sad.

Update from girl's father

"The father of two young sisters who are locked inside their alarmed bedroom at night to protect them from their paedophile stepdad has blasted social services.

Their furious biological father is demanding they reverse the decision to allow the convicted abuser to move in with his girls, who are both under 13.

They say the man, once jailed for attacking a girl under 13, would have to climb over the mum from his side of the bed to get to the girls - and would therefore wake her up.

The imprisoned children have been given a baby monitor to call for their mother if they need to be let out to go to the toilet."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-girls-locked-bedroom-mum-5551545

If social services hadn't approved this mess, and someone reported kids being locked in a room with just a baby monitor to call for mom when they needed to go to the bathroom, the parent would be blasted and the kids removed for neglect/endangering a child. WTF- this is completely screwed up.

Because pedophiles never touch children during the day? Is this woman out of her freaking mind?! I hope the father gets custody ASAP. Even if the court decides the abuser can't live there, I doubt mom is going to stop seeing him.

It's still unsafe for children, why this pedo allowed to live with children under the same roof, is beyond me.
Cannot understand this woman, so called mother, her own needs come first.
She should lose custody.

Sent via Tapatalk

I hope the father gets custody ASAP.

There doesn't seem to be any indication he wants it. Even now he's been quoted saying he's opposed to this very dubious arrangement, he doesn't say anything about having them to live with him as an option.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back