1044 users online (211 members and 833 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

Not much info yet-last seen wearing a spiderman suit..I think this is Australia? Please correct if I am wrong...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...ocial-comments

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-1...arance/5747954

Thread #1, Thread #2

Thread #3 Thread #4

Thread #5 Thread #6

Thread #7
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 04-19-2015 at 09:35 AM.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/255...endall/?cs=257

Fri, 5.15pm: The darkness is closing in, but the searchers are not going anywhere.

Police Inspector Mick Aldridge said PolAir has returned to Sydney after extensive aerial searches.

"But we're not leaving - we'll continue all the way through the night," he said.

Inspector Aldridge said police officers, SES volunteers and concerned residents will search the area, which includes state forests, during the night and as morning begins.

We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Benaroon Drive where William went missing. So much thick forest .....
    Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #8

Please continue here for William...

It is understood police have identified several people they suspect to be involved in the paedophile ring operating in north coast area around Kendall, where three-year-old William disappeared more than seven months ago.

When asked if police had already arrested anyone suspected to be *involved in the ring, investigation head Detective-Inspector Gary Jubelin declined to comment.

Experts from the Behavioural Science Team have been assessing the behaviour and personality characteristics of all suspects to pinpoint anyone capable of abducting William.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1227309810576
    MY OPINION ONLY

Just call me Tootsie

Quote Originally Posted by sosocurious View Post
    Mr Spedding said he had a missed call from William’s grandmother that morning and could not get through when he tried to call back.

He then went for a coffee and a presentation at his grandchild’s primary school.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1227243896094

What time did grandmother call ?
    He could not get through when he tried to call back he then went for coffee - wasn't that said to be about 10.00am?
    That's the only version I was aware of until now. There is the problem though of the media being so inaccurate and hopeless in their reporting. It's hard to know if Spedding's story is all over the place or if the media are getting it wrong.

One thing that always bugged me about the original story where the day started with a missed call from the grandmother and he couldn't reach her back. Well, wouldn't it make perfect sense if he drove over?

Quote Originally Posted by Angeline View Post
    That's the only version I was aware of until now. There is the problem though of the media being so inaccurate and hopeless in their reporting. It's hard to know if Spedding's story is all over the place or if the media are getting it wrong.

One thing that always bugged me about the original story where the day started with a missed call from the grandmother and he couldn't reach her back. Well, wouldn't it make perfect sense if he drove over?
    That's what I have been thinking. Did she call him (before William was missing), and leave a voicemail asking what time he would be there so he decided to just show up?
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

^ If he was due to return that day (according to MSM he was) then it would make sense that she was calling to check what time he would be there. She may have even said what time she was going out (if she was going out - and she was because they were going to visit grandpa's grave when dad returned.)

He could've dashed over to catch her while she was still there, to get the job over and done with. The call he allegedly made to her after William was missing could have been a cover.
    Last edited by Angeline; 04-19-2015 at 10:39 AM. Reason: To add more info

^ If he was due to return that day (according to MSM he was) then it would make sense that she was calling to check what time he would be there.
    If he was due to return that day then it could be assumed an estimated time of arrival could have been arranged.

It would like to know if that was the case what was the pre-arranged time?

Because I guess it would be possible to be in the area, then after leaving the area phone and say you could not make it. imo

His son said his father told him that he phoned the grandmother to say he would not be coming to fix the washing machine.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1227308929078

I don't think there would be many tradie's who would phone someone to say they weren't coming particularly in such a small town as kendall. I think the phone call's between them were non existent and this was picked up by police, hence making him a POI.
    Last edited by ThaiBali; 04-19-2015 at 12:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Yeah that report that 'he called to say he couldn't make it' is completely different to what we'd heard previously.

All I remember hearing previously is that he was booked in to visit and install this part ordered previously, but got a call from WT's mum (if memory serves) saying that it wasn't a good time etc and would have to be rebooked.

Now we're being told that he either couldn't get through when he tried calling (to arrange a visit to install this part), or missed an earlier call from the grandmother (whether that was before or after WT disappeared, isn't clear AFAIK).

All that being said, makes perfect sense then that he'd go off and have a coffee, before/after this school assembly (whether before or after is very relevant though, timeline-wise, ie whether he could've been in Kendall when WT disappeared).

There's no reason to think BS hadn't planned to be at this assembly whatever the case, as he could've simply planned to do this job and any others either before or after the assembly; simply managing his work responsibilities around personal matters. The only thing that wouldn't make sense was if he had a booking to do the job and without any reason to believe he wouldn't be able to go and do it, he goes to the assembly instead, but by the sound of things he was calling (or waiting for a call) to clarify a time he could do the job, so he could certainly have made the appointment before or after this assembly.

Maybe the coffee became a possibility once he was told or discovered that he couldn't go to the job (either resulting from the call from WT's mum, or not having been able to reach them if he was the one doing the calling).

It's impossible to know whether this is all just sloppy reporting or inconsistencies in BS's story (but the latter is, if memory serves, one of the reasons LE took interest in him in the first place).

Let's hope this is the thread where William is found. I truly hope we haven't been given false hope with these new developments.

^ If he was due to return that day (according to MSM he was) then it would make sense that she was calling to check what time he would be there. She may have even said what time she was going out (if she was going out - and she was because they were going to visit grandpa's grave when dad returned.)

He could've dashed over to catch her while she was still there, to get the job over and done with. The call he allegedly made to her after William was missing could have been a cover.
    Grandma very likely left a message on phone, it may have even said "we will be here until approx 11am" and BS pretended he didn't get message until later in day, hence phoning in the afternoon.
    I'm sure he has been a POI since day one.

also bs had deleted evidence of those calls from his phone hadnt he?

Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast