1070 users online (229 members and 841 guests)  

Websleuths News

Police hunt nappy-clad man who pesters women

Police said on Monday they were searching for a man wearing just a nappy who approaches women late at night and asks: "Are there any baby changing facilities around here?"
    http://go.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle....ddlyEnoughNews
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

What's a nappy?

Quote Originally Posted by Marine Mom
    What's a nappy?
    It is an English slang for a diaper.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Well that's just gross, now that I know what a nappy is.

I had mentioned this in an earlier thread. The police have a code for this type, it's a 288, I think..It means "weenie wagger." These unfortunate creeps are usually harmless, they get off to exposing themselves. The really dangerous ones are the ones who appear with no warning, grab you and away they go..mpi