VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Remains found at Southampton home ID’d as missing Longwood student AJ Hadsell
APRIL 10, 2015

SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY, Va. — Norfolk police said the human remains discovered in the 34000 block of Smiths Ferry Road in Southampton County Thursday are those of missing Longwood University student Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell.

http://wtvr.com/2015/04/10/anjelica-aj-hadsell-remains-found-outside-abandoned-southampton-home/

635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Link

The Rules

Media Thread

BRING AJ HOME

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript luckyseven

Joe Fisher Jail Interview Transcript luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18

Please continue here for AJ and remember we are a victim friendly forum.

:rose:

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Who gets rid of a gun and not the bullets. And then stash bullets in vent with no gun to go with it. Did he plan on getting another gun in the future? Did he simply stash a gun and it's retrievable? If you admit to having a gun and you are a felon then that should be another charge since you confessed to owning a gun that will never be found.

But seriously; Why keep the bullets.

Who gets rid of a gun and not the bullets. And then stash bullets in vent with no gun to go with it. Did he plan on getting another gun in the future? Did he simply stash a gun and it's retrievable? If you admit to having a gun and you are a felon then that should be another charge since you confessed to owning a gun that will never be found.

Ammo is expensive, maybe he was planning to sell it. Took the gun & ammo w/him when he left Jens to keep it out of the hands of children or to sell both for some extra cash.

Maybe they're a trophy Dexter ;)

Ammo is expensive, maybe he was planning to sell it. Took the gun & ammo w/him when he left Jens to keep it out of the hands of children or to sell both for some extra cash.

He also may just have access to a similar gun via..........

Maybe he knew as convicted felon he could not have a gun, but didn't think through the ammunition....JMO> Things were probably moving too fast ......

I'll bite: The gun gets separated from the bulk of the bullets because you weren't going target shooting the last time you took the gun from your motel and didn't need think you'd need more bullets than the gun could hold. And because something happened that made you want to minimize your risk by stashing the gun somewhere on the fly. And because you were too frugal and witless to deep six the bullets.

Hypothetically. Who knows.

Now you speaka my language. That's why they were in the vent. I hide my blood trophies there as well. Just ask any Dexter fan. Lol. Good catch RLOB.
Well, it's about time. I've been waiting for you to mention that. ;)

"WH: Like meeting at the gas station, they said there was no video of us meeting there. Um um uh they-they said that uh the cell phone was pinging around my hotel. They said that was in my room, on my bed, next to me! This is what they said, now, I don’t know what, you know, they say things, um.."

When I listened to the interview, I assumed they were talking about AJ's cell phone & that is why they asked if they were going to find any of her fingerprints there.... that would be probable cause for a search warrant of his hotel room. I am not sure that him not being seen on the surveillance tape - or being exactly where he said he was would be enough for the search warrant for his room specifically.

I think he speaks gibberish and so it's easy to assume he meant one thing, when actually it was quite another. He never actually completes one solid train of thought....
I could be wrong - JMO - but I think he was referring to AJ's cell phone here and that is why they were feverish to search around the bridge and anywhere else they could link him to.

You're right. I didn't notice it, but I did jump to the conclusion that they were talking about WH's phone. And it does sound more probable that they should have been talking about her phone. She was the missing person after all. Thanks for catching that.

Personal speculation? He assumed he'd never be busted and would have access to the gun again, or at least another 9mm. No other reason to keep the ammo. Once again, criminal arrogance. VERY common.

I'm hoping thread 19 has links to an arrest for Anjelica Hadsell's death. That's my hope.

Now you speaka my language. That's why they were in the vent. I hide my blood trophies there as well. Just ask any Dexter fan. Lol. Good catch RLOB.

I mentioned "trophy" a while ago. People don't like to think about it but it's a legit, tangible, physical reminder to those who commit the unspeakable. To normal people, baby shoes, newborn hospital bracelet and a lock of hair in a baby book from a first baby/toddler haircult fill this need for such physical reminders.

For others? It's much more macabre. The stuff we DON'T like to think about or even admit is real.

JMO, but we don't know how smart or dumb a criminal is until it goes to trial. IMO, at that time, is when we will see how good a job they did to cover their tracks, hide evidence, interfere with investigation, etc etc etc. And until that time, none of us (IMO) really have a clue as to how things may play out or can play out.

Bouncing off older posts for prior thread: 3 is called the 'liars number'. It is often referenced when stories are being fabricated, I do not know why. WH's specific times of 10:53 and 2:03 (noted by neighbor, but not noted by neighbor) stand out for this reason.

I'm hoping thread 19 has links to an arrest for Anjelica Hadsell's death. That's my hope.

Amen and amen. From your keyboard to God's ears. Let it be THIS thread that discloses genuine justice for Anjelica Marie Langer Hoffer Hadsell. aka AJ.

I've been thinking of this for awhile after the link posted indicated that the description of business, H & H indicated concrete. Gun + concrete = "they will never find it"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Personal speculation? He assumed he'd never be busted and would have access to the gun again, or at least another 9mm. No other reason to keep the ammo. Once again, criminal arrogance. VERY common.

I agree. WH's arrogance and disdain for the law is readily apparent in his interviews and social media statements.

He thinks he's smarter than LE ,and everyone else for that matter, and TBH he likely is within a VERY narrow area of focus.

That arrogance is going to be his undoing however because the areas where he is deficient are numerous............ and equally as obvious to almost everyone but himself.

I've been thinking of this for awhile after the link posted indicated that the description of business, H & H indicated concrete. Gun + concrete = "they will never find it"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know about that. There's tons of water to dispose of a gun in Hampton Roads. Plenty of large rivers, creeks, lakes, and the Atlantic Ocean. And WH goes fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member