1345 users online (321 members and 1024 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Nominate Websleuths Post of the Day for Sun 4/19th/Panthera has Post of the Day Sat.

NOMINATE A POST OF THE DAY FOR SUNDAY APRIL 19TH.

Here is the "Post of the Day" from Saturday April 18th From Panthera:

Panthera in the "Veterinarian Under Investigation for Killing Cat with Arrow" thread

The "thanks" button was not enough for your post. Where I live there are rescues for cats, all cats, feral and domesticated, and the feral ones can be tamed if given patience and time. If they must live outside, yes, they should be spayed/neutered, and relocated to a safe area where they will keep the rodent population at bay, while at the same time someone will feed and care for them. Over my lifetime I have had many cats as I do now, and I cannot imagine my veterinarian condoning such barbarianism as this woman exemplified and he does everything possible to save each cat's or dog's life that comes into his office. A doctor's oath is to save lives, whether it be human or animal.
    Start looking for the post of the day for Sunday April 19th. Your nomination does not need to be from exactly on the 19th. Older posts are acceptable.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Here is a perfect quote of the day from our wonderful zwiebel.

Every day zwiebel updates our "TODAY on Websleuths" forum. Zwiebel updates this forum many times during the day. Every day we know we can count on zwiebel to keep us updated.

It sold for $137,000! Not a bad investment of $20 for Mr Tumblin, Lol.

It looks in good condition. I wonder if it's the dress Scarlett made out of curtains in the movie?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/19/entert...dress-auction/
    Ok start working on the post of the day for Monday April 20th. GO HERE to post your suggestions
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Thank you!!
    Rest in Peace