756 users online (99 members and 657 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TX - Jenni Maurer, 15, La Porte, 19 April 2015

Jenni Maurer was last seen in the 100 block of S. Bayshore Dr. in La Porte, Texas on Sunday night. She was wearing a black bikini bathing suit.

Police say she functions at approximately the age of an 11 year old. She is 5"3 and 130 lbs.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...sing/26090407/

This is really scary. I wonder who she was with?

Oh my goodness. This sounds like a recipe for disaster. Prayers this young lady makes her way home without having her innocence shattered.
    RIP (Ride in Peace), Brian Histand

------
    My Bestest Map (Israel Keyes) - UPDATED: August 13, 2013
    My Comprehensive Israel Keyes Timeline UPDATED: August 14, 2013
    Israel Keyes' thread here at WebSleuths - come join us!

Everyone has their own personal tragedies, just like you do.
    So, try to be extra kind to someone today - it might just make all the difference!

*Sigh* Wow, this is the third case lately like this. I hope she's ok. I'd start with checking her phone and her SM accounts.

Only SM I could find is Twitter:

https://twitter.com/jennianne456 (pretty sure this is her...)

I'll keep looking.

Scary. I hope she comes home safely
    “There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Did anyone notice in both photos she appears to be on a chartered bus? Maybe school activities?

Was she on meds?m

Why was she wearing her bikini at night? Was she swimming in the family pool? Going swimming somewhere?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

So has anyone seen any updates? The last news I've seen is three days ago. Wonder if she's been found. I sure hope so. I hope she's ok.
    "Opinions posted by me are JMO and may not be proven facts."

Quote Originally Posted by thesiren View Post
    Did anyone notice in both photos she appears to be on a chartered bus? Maybe school activities?

Was she on meds?m
    That's not a plane?

I wonder about the statement that she functions at approximately the level of an 11 year old. Um. Normal 15 year old girls DO function at approx the level of an 11 year old. There is a wide range of "normal" behavior in 15 year old girls - from being very flighty, moody, unpredictable, irresponsible, etc., to being much more mature.

What are they trying to say here, about this girl? She certainly doesn't look like she's impaired in any obvious way.

I believe both pictures were taken on a charter type bus. They may both have even been taken at the same time; she appears to be wearing the same jacket, she just has her hair pulled back in the second.

As far as her functional age, she most likely has developmental delays and doesn't perceive situations the same as an older teenager might. Could be FAS or something similar, but it isn't all that uncommon. Kids with these issues usually have no internal "monitor" that would normally tell someone "hey, this might not be a good idea". They are extremely impressionable and will do most anything their "friends" want them to do, just for the feeling of acceptance. Oftentimes these kids' "friends" even get them to do things just to laugh at them, but the child's impairment prevents them from seeing it this way. They just think people are laughing "with them, not at them", as the saying goes, and they feel accepted by the group.

From the way this case is being handled, I wonder if she was in foster care.

There seems to be absolutely no one looking for her, at least publicly. I've found the same article copied and pasted on missing sites, and local media, and that's it.

Is the thought process she was taken or she took off?

Good point on pics possibly taken on the same day and the setting is def a charter bus, not a plane.

I wonder if she had close friends.

There was a missing report for her on Harris County Sheriff Office, but leads now to resolved!
    https://de.pinterest.com/pin/94786767133964261/
    http://hcso.beenmissing.org/CaseResolved.aspx

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast