GUILTY VA - Bonnie Black, 42, murdered in her Arlington home, 17 April 2015

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Bonnie Black, a mother of two, was found stabbed to death inside her home on Friday after a passerby spotted two young children wandering around alone outside Black's Arlington, Virginia, home. Black had been in the middle of a divorce with the children's father, Dave Black. Police said that the mom had a protective order against him. Bonnie had accused her husband of verbal and physical abuse as recently as last December. She also claimed the violence was getting worse.

Arlington police said that Dave voluntarily spoke to authorities following the discovery of his wife's body. He has not been charged in connection to the crime, however Dave's truck was seized by police for further investigation.

bonnie-black-435.jpg

http://www.people.com/article/virginia-mom-found-stabbed-death

How do things go so wrong, so fast? Six years ago, she was in love and had 2 kids with him. I know we don't know anything about the perp, but how can they be so bad with each other after celebrating the birth of a child 3 years ago? All that schooling and professional training and she still marries what I assume she considered a violent dangerous man. What hope is there for the rest of us? Now the kids will live with him full-time.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...th-of-arlington-mother-now-homicide/26076361/

Arlington County Police are holding an open house session Wednesday at 7 p.m. at the Our Lady of the Lourdes church to discuss the investigation and crime within the community.
==========

i'll be anxious to hear what news they release to the public regarding the investigation....they should have forensics back on the husband's truck by then as well......

a 5 year old and a 3 year old :(........heartbreaking......

:rose: bonnie
:rose: strength to those who love her

At a community meeting Wednesday night, police said there is no danger to the community, but no suspect or person of interest has been named.

Black, who did contract work for the FBI, was separated from her husband, and they were scheduled to have a divorce court proceeding this week. Police responded to domestic disputes at the house months before the murder.

Black's husband now lives about two blocks away from her home. He's cooperating with the investigation.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...ting-After-Bonnie-Blacks-Death-301014421.html

At a community meeting Wednesday night, police said there is no danger to the community, but no suspect or person of interest has been named.

Black, who did contract work for the FBI, was separated from her husband, and they were scheduled to have a divorce court proceeding this week. Police responded to domestic disputes at the house months before the murder.

Black's husband now lives about two blocks away from her home. He's cooperating with the investigation.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...ting-After-Bonnie-Blacks-Death-301014421.html
also from your link.................

Crime scene tape still surrounds the house where 42-year-old psychologist Bonnie Black was found dead Friday morning after her children were found wandering outside. She suffered a stab wound to her chest and incisions to her neck.
-----------

and i find it interesting that the children are still with child protective services and not with the father..........this was stated in the video at the link.......

i wish they had revealed any forensic results from the husband's truck......even though they have not named him as a poi or suspect, the children are NOT with him and they DID immediately look to him, i.e., inspecting his vehicle because of the domestic violence history of calls to the residence and the fact that she had a restraining order in place against him........

very interesting case in light of her fbi career.......

such a heartbreaking situation for the children............

NBCWashington added,
Pat Collins @patcollins4A tuft of hair found in the murder victim's hand could be tell tale clue in the stabbing death on Bonnie black...

NBCWashington added,
Pat Collins @patcollins4A tuft of hair found in the murder victim's hand could be tell tale clue in the stabbing death on Bonnie black...

i love that it's a "TUFT" not a strand.......

i hope she pulled him practically bald-headed :furious:

eta.....to be fair........or her (with hubby's history yeah right)

Wish we knew what the estranged husband looks like..... well, more to the point, whether he's bald or if he has a full head of hair (minus a tuft.....)

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/0...tabbed-to-death-in-arlington-home-113633.html

ARLINGTON, Va. (WJLA) – A search warrant filed Thursday afternoon in Arlington County sheds light on the detailed work investigators have done inside the home of Bonnie Black, the 42-year-old mother of two killed nearly two weeks ago.

Police spent a week and a half collecting more than 600 pieces of evidence from Black’s home, including pieces of broken glass and strands of hair, along with dusting for shoe impressions and suspected fingerprints.

One of the first details revealed in the search warrant is also one of the most disturbing: “the children advised that their mother was dead inside their home,” meaning that Black’s children, just and 3 and 5 years old, were the ones to make the gruesome discovery of her body in the upstairs bedroom on April 17, stabbed to death with a “large wound to her neck

This is an absolutely heartbreaking case! Those precious childrens lives are forever changed & will need so much love and support after this traumatic event. RIP Bonnie Black. I pray the perpetrator is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

Just checked for an update and there are none. I pray the investigators are making progress in this case.

Ran a search and no new information has come out. I hope LE is making progress & moving forward in this case.

Ran a search and no new information has come out. I hope LE is making progress & moving forward in this case.
thank you so much rosie for staying on top of this.......i just cannot believe there has been no news! this poor woman.....and those children, how devastating!! i'm so anxious for an arrest, let's get this ball rolling, they all deserve justice :rose:

No updates on Bonnie yet. I really hope for her childrens sake someone is made to pay for this crime & Justice is served.

Still no updates on this case. I hope they are closing in on someone & that an arrest is around the corner!

I just checked for any new updates & there is nothing. Hoping for some updates soon!

I just checked for any new updates & there is nothing. Hoping for some updates soon!
thank you so much rosie for staying on top of this.......i just cannot believe there has been no news! this poor woman.....and those children, how devastating!! i'm so anxious for an arrest, let's get this ball rolling, they all deserve justice :rose:

***now look at post 14......i just copied the above response from that date and it STILL applies and bless your heart rosie lee you are STILL looking for updates and there is STILL nothing new :(

HOW SAD IS THAT :mad: this woman and these children deserve better and they deserve some answers and i mean like yesterday.......

:rose: bonnie

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/0...-found-dead-by-her-young-children-114491.html

Police were back at her house Wednesday gathering evidence. Meanwhile, neighbors have questions about why the case has not moved towards an arrest.

Bonnie Black. (WJLA photo)
Black, 42, was found brutally stabbed and murdered by her two young children inside her home on April 17th . Arlington Police says it has spent hundreds of hours working to solve this case and continues looking for answers.
Following the murder, police collected more than 600 pieces of evidence from Black’s home: broken glass, foot and fingerprints, and a potentially pivotal clue: a tuft of hair found in Bonnie Black’s hand, currently being tested for DNA at the state lab in Richmond.
Arlington Police spokesman Dustin Sternbeck says investigators are waiting for results, “If there’s a DNA hit then that could have a huge impact. You could identify a subject in the residence at the time of her death”.
Investigators have focused plenty of attention on Black’s estranged husband. “David Black is considered a suspect in the investigation”. He lives three blocks away, and according to court papers, had violated a protective order and had repeatedly threatened Bonnie Black as the two were in the middle of a divorce.

Finally a little bit of news on this case. It sounds like they are still awaiting test results.

[h=3]UNSOLVED: Search for suspects in brutal killings of 4 local women[/h]
Bonnie Black, Palak Bhadreshkumar Patel, Tamara Gliss and Charnice Milton all have something in common. The four women were murdered in either D.C., Maryland or Virginia over the last few months. Two of them were mothers. Their cases are not connected, but all of them remain wide open. Police are still searching for suspects and answers in their brutal deaths. Here are their stories:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29265911/unsolved-murders

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb