809 users online (146 members and 663 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell Condolences Thread

Post condolences for AJ's family here.

Some have been copied over from previous threads.

Memorial Service:
    http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/...folk/26005947/
    Last edited by bessie; 04-21-2015 at 06:09 PM.

Thinking of everyone at the memorial service today. Especially Zach and Mel and their families. I pray that they get there early enough so they get in and the doors aren't locked. I so enjoyed all the pictures Zach posted they are beautiful and the love from the girls is present in every picture. Now we need justice for AJ in the coming weeks. I know this will be a hard day for Zach and Mel but AJ will be looking down and feel their love.

Thinking of our Precious Girl this afternoon, and sending prayers of comfort and strength to all those who loved her and were touched deeply by her brilliant light. FlyHighAJ!

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

(((((Mel, Zach, Brenchen and all 3 sisters)))))

Our hearts are broken for you today as you say the "official" goodbye to Anjelica. Praying for grace and comfort to get you all through this day and in the days to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermy View Post
    The information on the Holloman-Brown website is a *Memorial Service* at 1:00. The chapel is listed.Attachment 73335
    http://www.hollomon-brown.com/obituary
    It's already packed no more seating

In about 20 minutes the memorial service for AJ will start. I'd like to propose that we do a roll call here on WS. We did this on Hannah Garner's thread during the candlelight vigil held in Ashland, Oregon in December. It was beautiful to see us all gathered in so many locations, thinking of Hannah, and it bonded us during and after that time.

Just post your location, general or specific. If you come in later today or even tomorrow, post anyway. Zach and Brenchen will be able to feel the love from all over.

FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

Starting the roll call a little early...I'm in Ashland, Oregon, thinking of AJ and sending love to her loved ones.

FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

Quote Originally Posted by Lilibet View Post
    In about 20 minutes the memorial service for AJ will start. I'd like to propose that we do a roll call here on WS. We did this on Hannah Garner's thread during the candlelight vigil held in Ashland, Oregon in December. It was beautiful to see us all gathered in so many locations, thinking of Hannah, and it bonded us during and after that time.

Just post your location, general or specific. If you come in later today or even tomorrow, post anyway. Zach and Brenchen will be able to feel the love from all over. Since AJ was so into sports, I'm going to use "the wave" on my post, but feel free to do whatever moves you.

What a wonderful idea Lilibet! Out of respect to AJ I plan to stay quiet during her service so this is a good way to say I'm here for her.

Washington state.

RIP Anjelica.

I am heading off to the garden center to try to find a true blue rose to plant for AJ. The memorial service, in real time, is more than I can handle emotionally at the moment.

Be kind and respectful of one another, WSers, especially today as we celebrate the life of this extraordinary young lady.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Love sent to those who truly loved AJ. May her light shine for eternity. Bless you, sweet girl. From Fort Worth, TX.

I'm here from Birmingham, Alabama. We love you AJ!! <3

Prayers from Kansas.

In my thoughts in Goose Creek, SC.
    Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand/Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
    But as sure as God made black and white/What's done in the dark will be brought to the light
    - Johnny Cash

May your light shine always AJ, as bright as your smile. Prayers from Fleetwood, Pennsylvania.

Pueblo, Colorado, sending warm thoughts, love and light to friends and family of AJ, and to those who fell in love with her after her untimely demise.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast