09-01-2013, 08:16 PM #1
Rules and Etiquette ***IMPORTANT***IMPORTANT***
* We do not sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's. Any exceptions must be approved through the mods/admin.* We do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects/POI. The few exceptions are victims' pages, and LE and MSM community/group pages. Other exceptions must be mod-approved.
* We do not link to a social networking page unless we are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
* We never post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
* We never sleuth another member, nor speculate about his/her identity.
* Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a private message. DO NOT discuss them in the thread.
* If you see a post that violates TOS, please do not reply to it. Alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.
* If you quote a post which later is removed by a mod, your post is subject to removal, as well.
09-01-2013, 08:32 PM #2
10% Copyright Rule
We are allowed to copy and paste up to ten percent (10%) of published written material. Mods will snip C&P's which exceed the 10% limit.
Quoted material must be accompanied by a link to the source. It's always preferable to link back to the original source.
The rule also applies to posted images.
Do not overlook this rule.
09-01-2013, 08:37 PM #3
Any member who would like to post as a professional or expert in a particular field must first be verified by admin.
Any member who would like to post as an insider with first hand information must first be verified by admin.
Please go to the linked page for more information.
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
10-24-2014, 01:34 PM #4
By bessie in forum Hannah GrahamReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2014, 01:34 PM
By imamaze in forum Timothy BosmaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2013, 11:25 PM