OWENS/BOULDER:Does he have a backbone/conscious?/JESUS HELP US ALL!~?

Blazeboy3

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/ramsey/book_9.html?sect=7

Owens also told Walters that there was "very good reason" John and Patsy Ramsey are under suspicion and called her prior interview with the couple on the 20/20 program "easy journalism," and criticized Walters for being too soft on the issue, a move that would later win him renewed support across the nation and arouse additional suspicion against the Ramseys.

Walters then showed him a portion of the interview during which John Ramsey makes a statement directed at Owens saying, "You've spent three years investigating my family. What are you going to do to find the killer of my daughter?"

Owens was then asked if, in his personal belief, whether John or Patsy Ramsey, or both, were responsible for the death of their child.

Owens, after agreeing that the question was a fair one, refused to answer it directly.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/ramsey/saga_6.html?sect=7

The Book
On Friday March 16, the Ramseys' book, The Death of Innocence, officially went on sale. The 396-page book, which is an emotional account of the Ramseys' life since JonBenet was killed, includes sharp criticism of how the case was mishandled and how John and Patsy believe it can be solved. The book outlines seven key pieces of evidence that they think might help find the murderer and names several names as being possible suspects.

***how quaint... 396...(what rounded #'s?)... OMG...it's TOO MUCH!

I posted this on Cybersleuths about that:

http://www.cybersleuths.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004675#000019

candy
Member # 311

posted 09-17-2003 02:12 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone who has talked to Governor Owens within the last week and asked about the Ramsey case said that he would only intervene if there were "new evidence", and has no plans to intervene or take over the case for any other reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Blazeboy3
"You've spent three years investigating my family. What are you going to do to find the killer of my daughter?"

John Ramsey, you've spent thousands upon thousands of dollars hiring "the best" investigators your money could buy. What did they do to find the killer of your daughter? What did you do to find the killer of your daughter? Does this look familiar, "it will be my sole mission in life"?

Love that "we want to know WHY this happnened", but clearly not WHO did it. Why is that John?

IMO BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO did it, hence why you and your son, JAR, say the killer CAN be forgiven...I think I know who the "sick puppy" in your family is. I think you do too, just look in the mirror John.

Old sicko John who has a virtual shrine to his dead daughter IN HIS BATHROOM, yet has NOTHING like that of JonBenet. What was his sick obsession with Beth anyway? And why does he find it soooo easy to just leave JonBenet's body by the Christmas tree and walk away, never to return? Is this the attitude that earned you the "iceman" lable?
Just why did Nedra have reservations about you enough to ask Patsy if she thought you would, or had ever tried to sexually molest JonBenet?
What about you scared Nedra so much that she entertained this idea? I think you know...I think you'll be found out eventually too.

This is my opinion of John Ramsey based on how I feel at this given moment.

I almost forgot! John, why did you give 3 different explinations/excuses as to your whereabouts for those 45 minutes on 12/26/96 that you were not in sight of Det Arndt?

Remember those John? I do.

Oh and lest I forget, how do you like knowing that your investigators, the ones you seemed to think were "the best minds in the country" told the world that they weren't looking for JB's killer but instead working soley to keep you and your wife's arses out of prison?

Feel free to add your thoughts to this Britt.

This is my opinion based on how I feel at this given moment.

Seeker - I'm reminded of a couple of things:

First, this passage from Perfect Murder Perfect Town:

Around 7:00 p.m. John Ramsey went for a walk with John Fernie and Dr. Francesco Beuf, JonBenét's physician, who had brought over some medication for Patsy. When they returned a half hour later, Ramsey asked Bynum to represent him. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Ramsey told his friends over and over. Then, just after 8:00, he left alone to take a walk in the nearby foothills. p. 27 paperback

He's sorry? For what? He's one of the alleged victims. Why is John sorry?

Then there was the warp-speed lawyering up of the ex-wife and kids, people who (allegedly) weren't even in the same state at the time of the murder. Why the lawyers? What was John hiding?

Then, as you mentioned, Seeker, that weird shrine to Beth in John's bathroom.

Put all that together with this interesting quote from the Enquirer Police Files book:

(Those of you who don't believe in Freudian slips and unconscious revelations through speech can scroll on by. Going psychoanalytical here...)

JOHN RAMSEY: I thought Beth was the burden I had to carry. And then we have been given the burden of losing JonBenet, who in my mind was a gift to us. She took Beth's place. p. 376

Beth was the burden, he says, not 'Beth's death' was the burden. Important distinction IMO, the "burden" of course being his guilt over molestation/incest.

Then the kicker: She [JonBenét] took Beth's place.

Finally, IMO it is significant that the Ramseys didn't bother to sue Doctors Wecht or Hodges, or otherwise go anywhere near the subject of molestation/incest/sexual abuse even in the face of the evidence and expert opinion supporting it.

IMO John Ramsey is a perv who molested at least two of his daughters. Or perhaps he only lusted after Beth without acting out, but finally did act out with JB.

I agree, good post, you got me all stirred up. I happen to believe this was a male-Ram oriented crime (with Patsy for sure in on the coverup). I just keep going back & forth like a ping pong ball on which one.

And Britt, also notice in that walking alone in the foothills comment. Of course the obvious, I'm so sorry comments, but wouldn't you be scared chitless that intruder would be monitoring you (possibly) walking alone in those foothills? I would. Also, put that together with the other many strange comments made by this family. JAR's forgiveness and the comment from Patsy to Pam Griffith "we didn't mean for this to happen". John's shirt fibers in the crotch area of the panties, etc. etc.

Yeah, Seeker, why the hell should these people care about who did this, who will they target next, will it be Melinda or JAR? Yeah, just find out WHY this happened. They are pukes.

Originally posted by Seeker
John Ramsey, you've spent thousands upon thousands of dollars hiring "the best" investigators your money could buy. What did they do to find the killer of your daughter? What did you do to find the killer of your daughter? Does this look familiar, "it will be my sole mission in life"?

Love that "we want to know WHY this happnened", but clearly not WHO did it. Why is that John?

IMO BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO did it, hence why you and your son, JAR, say the killer CAN be forgiven...I think I know who the "sick puppy" in your family is. I think you do too, just look in the mirror John.

Old sicko John who has a virtual shrine to his dead daughter IN HIS BATHROOM, yet has NOTHING like that of JonBenet. What was his sick obsession with Beth anyway? And why does he find it soooo easy to just leave JonBenet's body by the Christmas tree and walk away, never to return? Is this the attitude that earned you the "iceman" lable?
Just why did Nedra have reservations about you enough to ask Patsy if she thought you would, or had ever tried to sexually molest JonBenet?
What about you scared Nedra so much that she entertained this idea? I think you know...I think you'll be found out eventually too.

This is my opinion of John Ramsey based on how I feel at this given moment.

ABOVE "EXCELLENT POST"IMHO...TOO TRUE/TOO REAL ... if only John/Patsy could face the facts/reality...then maybe JonBenet could REST IN PEACE...IMHO they are too "scared/selfish"...!!!

ENQUIRER's headline: "How Daddy Keeps Mommy From Ratting Him Out"

"We know how John is keeping Patsy in line," a source close to the case disclosed to the ENQUIRER".

"He told her that if she told police what she knew, they could both go to jail, and lose their son Burke. And even if Patsy didn't go to jail, but he did, she and Burke would lose their home and end up penniless, living back in her home state of West Virginia".

"Patsy loved her life as one of the social elite of Boulder. She loved the expensive mansion, her fabulous designer clothes and her trendy Jaguar car. "She's terrified of losing it all".

"The investigators have pieced together a psychological profile of John as a manipulative, conniving, cold-as-steel controller of people".

"He is domineering and is used to getting his way in his personal as well as business relationships. It's not surprising that he's able to keep Patsy under his thumb."

"John Ramsey's attempted display of grief was really bad acting. He'd never win an Oscar for that performance. Looking into his eyes, it was obvious you were looking at a killer"

"Patsy was screaming in what seemed like real anguish at the sight of her dead daughter."

"John, meanwhile, was like ice. It was an amazing scene in that Boulder mansion, to see the different reaction of the two parents."

http://web.archive.org/web/19990501073036/joshua-7.com/jonbenet/8_11_97.htm :nono: BAD JOHN!

Shawna, great post. I believe both John and Patsy were saving what they both thought to be their great "name". P U

Originally posted by Shawna
ENQUIRER's headline: "How Daddy Keeps Mommy From Ratting Him Out"

"We know how John is keeping Patsy in line," a source close to the case disclosed to the ENQUIRER".

"He told her that if she told police what she knew, they could both go to jail, and lose their son Burke. And even if Patsy didn't go to jail, but he did, she and Burke would lose their home and end up penniless, living back in her home state of West Virginia".

"Patsy loved her life as one of the social elite of Boulder. She loved the expensive mansion, her fabulous designer clothes and her trendy Jaguar car. "She's terrified of losing it all".

"The investigators have pieced together a psychological profile of John as a manipulative, conniving, cold-as-steel controller of people".

"He is domineering and is used to getting his way in his personal as well as business relationships. It's not surprising that he's able to keep Patsy under his thumb."

"John Ramsey's attempted display of grief was really bad acting. He'd never win an Oscar for that performance. Looking into his eyes, it was obvious you were looking at a killer"

"Patsy was screaming in what seemed like real anguish at the sight of her dead daughter."

"John, meanwhile, was like ice. It was an amazing scene in that Boulder mansion, to see the different reaction of the two parents."

http://web.archive.org/web/19990501073036/joshua-7.com/jonbenet/8_11_97.htm :nono: BAD JOHN!

I agree; super post-THANKS!
Truly tragic/so sad...AND all for what?
... yeah John and his emotions...maybe he should have wrote a book (operational manual) for parents that loose NOT ONE BUT TWO DAUGHTERS!? ... refresh my memory anyone; didn't John say in DOI that "there was no manual on how a parent should grieve?"... maybe his next/new book could be "How JR Grieves Loss of Daughters"...???just a thought.

My question: How does someone grieve with the thought(knowing?) the killer/monster is still out there...what's to stop this killer/monster from coming again and again and again...maybe to theR's again???
http://www.cnn.com/US/9701/01/child.slain/
'Killer on the loose,' slain child's mother tells CNN

Linda Ardnt was afraid of John after looking into his eyes...remeber she was so unnerved she was counting her bullets.

"This was an inside job" John said to her as they crouched next to the body of what used to be JonBenet....

Ed Gelb, polygrapher who 'acquitted' John and Patsy Ramsey is also a big fraud.

"It so happens that Ed Gelb was called in after Travis Walton claimed he was abducted from a forest in Snowflake, Arizona, by space aliens and kept for five days aboard their spaceship before being returned to Earth. There were five witnesses to Travis Walton being beamed aboard an alien craft. Ed Gelb ran the polygraphs on those witnesses. All of the witnesses had been under suspicion of murdering Travis Walton."

"Ed Gelb gave tests to those five witnesses and then gave them a clean bill of health. He stated that each of the tests was conclusively "truthful.":eek:

http://shop.alienzoo.com/alienabduction/traviswaltonabduction.html

:nono: :nono: :nono: BAD RAMSEY'S

Originally posted by Blazeboy3
...didn't John say in DOI that "there was no manual on how a parent should grieve?"... maybe his next/new book could be "How JR Grieves Loss of Daughters"...???
Right on, Blazeboy... that book would come with a parental advisory... and not for the squeamish... because (perhaps) John Ramsey's way of grieving one daughter's loss is to fall "in love" (and in lust) with another daughter, the one too young and too small to protest, the one whose mind (and body) he can really with.

Perhaps this tragedy happened, and JonBenét died, because John was "grieving" for Beth.

Good post, Britt. Further, John would probably put in there that it helps to make a picture shrine to the dead daughter and put it in dad's bathroom. Ugh.

John seemed needy for a woman's approval. Perhaps since his dad was such a domineering force, he (John's dad) kept the mother from John and Jeff Ramsey, creating a real need for John to get emotionally close to a woman. Even if the woman was his flesh and blood?

I agree, Imon. I think John has some serious psych and emotional issues... and so does Patsy. JonBenét, poor baby, had the horribly bad fortune of being born to not one but two parasitic narcissists / natural con artists.

Dr. Hodges in A Mother Gone Bad does a great job of explaining how apparently 'normal' parents and family folks like John and Patsy Ramsey, given certain stressors and certain psychological makeups, can go slipslidin into evil.

John wants to know why this happened... IMO if he really wants to know, he could start by reading Dr. Hodges' books.

Yes, LOL, I bet John DOES want to know why. If he's the perp, he probably has NO idea why it was done. It sort of says he knows WHO, just not WHY. Hmmmm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back