809 users online (169 members and 640 guests)  

Websleuths News

Man who raped 2 (ages 9 and 10) gets life sentences

Both girls kissed their mothers good night and crawled into bed at their normal bedtimes, between 9 and 10 p.m.

For one of the girls, it was a Saturday night, and she remembers watching the Disney Channel before going to sleep. The other expected to get up the next morning and go to school.

Instead, on those two separate nights in September and October 2003, each girl awoke in the middle of the night to a strange man hovering over her bed.

A jury decided that the man, Frederick Lamar Mitchell, repeated a similar attack: He broke into their Fort Pierce homes, carried the girls outside and violently raped them. One prosecutor called the attacks two of "the most brutal crimes committed in this community in quite some time."
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Florida's Treasure Coast
    I remember when this was happening. He was terrorizing the whole area. This judge deserves