GUILTY MI - Jody Hutchinson, Carrie Nelson & Heather Aldrich, murdered, 16 April 2015

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
42-year-old Jody Hutchinson and two sisters, 31-year-old Carrie Nelson and 25-year-old Heather Aldrich were found dead in a vehicle which was found on a gravel road last Friday in Schoolcraft County's Doyle Township, about 70 miles southeast of Marquette.

Police say it doesn't appear the vehicle was being driven when the fire occurred.

http://www.wwmt.com/news/features/s...in-burned-car-in-UP-118306.shtml#.VTfUetJVhBc

Goodness gracious! I can only assume that the sisters were deceased, then put into a car, and then set on fire?

Well I at least pray they weren't alive and while being consumed. I wonder if they saw something that they shouldn't have. Not that it's related, but we have all of these sibling females go missing in the UP→(Did I get that correctly?)

Mods, can you change the title? It's not three sisters - Jody Hutchinson is a man.

Heather has been on a very rocky road. Lots and lots of FB nastiness toward her.
Their demise is just awful and brutal. I'm very sad for their loved ones. I hope this case doesn't drag on like Jessica Chambers. Three adult siblings are unusual victims.

Well, dangit, I don't do facebook.

Can anyone share within TOS?

Be grateful for what you have, because at any moment it could be taken away from you, your life could be a lot worse.

Only a lot more rambling.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

:rose: RIP :rose:

jody_hutchinson.png

Jody Hutchinson

heather_aldrich.png

Heather Aldrich

carrie_nelson.png

Carrie Nelson

http://wnmufm.org/post/doyle-township-fire-victims-identified

three siblings............how horrible for the family!!!

and no further clues to what happened? how odd..........

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Rolling meth lab always posit-worthy given the circumstances.

Is the man related to the two sisters?

at first it was thought they were all siblings, but these later articles have all referred to the girls being sisters only.....

the comments in the above article say he is a friend of theirs.............soooooo

it's clear as mud :thinking:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back