FL FL - Danielle Tucker, 41, Jacksonville, 16 April 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Danielle Paige Tucker
635653208313086456-MPWAFFLEHOUSE.PNG

Jacksonville mother missing for six days
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Friends and family are fearing the worst following a Jacksonville woman's disappearance a week ago. A BOLO was dispatched on April 16 and flyers have been handed out, now Danielle Paige Tucker's loved ones are forced to wait.

Connie McDonald says over the years she's formed a bond with Tucker. The two, along with Brandy Munday work at the Waffle House on JTB. It's place that now serves as a painful reminder of their friends absence.

"Her family and friends need closure," said Munday. "We really do. Because it's very hard to work and have our regulars come in to ask have we heard anything."

As JSO conducts an investigation, Munday says she's doing her part by handing out missing person flyers for the mother of two.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/04/22/jax-mother-missing-for-six-days/26201913/

Snipped

JSO reports show Tucker was last seen by someone she gave a ride to work, at the Target store on Roosevelt Boulevard on Jacksonville's Westside.

Munday and McDonald reached out to that person, searching for clues.

"He showed us the text message and everything, said McDonald. "She sent a text message to him stating that she made it home safely."

Munday says her friend once struggled with a drug addiction but she's been sober for 4 years. Tucker graduated from school to become a medical assistant, saved the deposit for a new rental home and in her six days missing she has not touched her bank account.

"I don't think that she's back slid," said Munday. "She had too much going for her. She was on a lot of internet sites meeting people and I know how dangerous that is. I think maybe she met the wrong person."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/04/22/jax-mother-missing-for-six-days/26201913/

It seems pretty obvious that the people that really know her, know where this is heading.

They've either been coached by LE or they are holding out hope that they are wrong.

The part about her meeting strangers on the internet seems like part of that hope.

My mother is the one that is missing and yes her coming home safe would still be closure I have no idea where my mom and best friend is. Everyday I wake up and wonder where my moms at and cops just keep telling me that they have nothing new I have a little sister who every night asks me "sissy have they found mommy yet."

Yes we hope everyday that our worst fears are not true but u just try to hold on to that piece but I need someone to notice because my mom matters people seem to have forgotten about her

Remains ID'd as Corbin Odell Johnson.

I may be conducting a search for Danielle over the coming weeks. Would like to get in contact with her daughter, @Desireetucker

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G14-Classified
Back