1150 users online (199 members and 951 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

Last edited by Coldpizza; 04-23-2015 at 07:27 AM.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/255...endall/?cs=257

Fri, 5.15pm: The darkness is closing in, but the searchers are not going anywhere.

Police Inspector Mick Aldridge said PolAir has returned to Sydney after extensive aerial searches.

"But we're not leaving - we'll continue all the way through the night," he said.

Inspector Aldridge said police officers, SES volunteers and concerned residents will search the area, which includes state forests, during the night and as morning begins.

We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Benaroon Drive where William went missing. So much thick forest .....
    Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #9

Person of interest in William Tyrrell case, Bill Spedding, charged with sexually abusing two girls
    April 23, 2015

A man questioned over the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell has been charged with five counts of sexual intercourse with a child under the age of 10 and two counts of common assault.

Police will allege Whitegoods repairman Bill Spedding sexually assaulted two girls, aged three and six, in Sydney 1987.

The accused yelled "no" when he was arrested by homicide detectives at his Bonny Hills home on Wednesday, about seven months after William vanished from the yard of his grandmother's home in Kendall, wearing his favourite Spider-Man outfit.
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 05-02-2015 at 07:30 AM.

There was a news report recently saying that Spedding voluntarily gave a DNA sample to investigators .

I wonder if there were DNA samples from the 1987 rape on file. Would be hilarious if Spedding sealed his own fate by giving the DNA sample thinking he was untouchable.

Sorry if thats already been discussed here or released in the media, there's so many articles and information to catch up on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by GGE View Post
    Death penalty, please. There's no logic to my statement? Well there's no logic to what this monster has done either.
    I agree 100%. Wish we had the death penalty for cases like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ozsleuth View Post
    I agree 100%. Wish we had the death penalty for cases like this.
    Sorry to say I dont agree with you .... take away their freedom make jail hard .....lock them up forever ....
    "seek not a life of riches , earthly gold or pearls, seek only a heart that is happy, a heart that is honest, a heart that is pure"

I'm appalled at MS tbh. She obviously knew "good old Bill" had been accused of sexual abuse but the case had been dropped, and from the injuries to the child it's enough to turn any mother's stomach. Yet MS has gone along with "good old Bill" and pretended he's a salt of the earth guy. She certainly knew who to contact to try and intimidate after the allegations came back up. How can any woman have her children and grandchildren around a man who has hurt a child so badly that they needed hospitalised? I just don't understand it.
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

Quote Originally Posted by GGE View Post
    Death penalty, please. There's no logic to my statement? Well there's no logic to what this monster has done either.
    No.

Killing people, who kill people, to SHOW people, that killing people, is WRONG? O_o

Life, without parole.
    Let him think, EACH, and EVERY day, about the despicable acts that landed him in prison.
    Last edited by Tilikum; 04-23-2015 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Typo. :-|

Quote Originally Posted by Tilikum View Post
    No.

Killing people, who kill people, to SHOW people, that killing people, is WRONG. :-/

Life, without parole.
    Let him think, EACH, and EVERY day, about the despicable acts that put him in prison.
    That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I don't want them here wasting tax payers money. I doubt they would think about what they did each and every day: they would just find more despicable acts to do while inside.

No.

Killing people, who kill people, to SHOW people, that killing people, is WRONG? O_o

Life, without parole.
    Let him think, EACH, and EVERY day, about the despicable acts that landed him in prison.
    Theoretically i would agree. But...

No.

Life, without parole.
    Life, and actual life, not the "10 years life" in prison, and not protected from other inmates

Quote Originally Posted by msadventure View Post
    That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I don't want them here wasting tax payers money. I doubt they would think about what they did each and every day: they would just find more despicable acts to do while inside.
    Nobody has the right to take a life.
    We aren't barbarians, we are meant to progress, and evolve from that archaic practice.
    We don't sink to the level of a common killer, under the guise of 'Law'.

That makes me feel like I'm on the island in 'Lord of The Flies', with mob mentality, and metaphorically stomping on spectacles .

But.. we'll agree to disagree.

sosocurious
    Markara mentioned up thread 1980 BS resided at Campbelltown.
    He was living with a woman that did not have the name Margaret who was listed as Home Duties
    Any link to this info of BS and woman at -Residence: 1980 - Campbelltown , Werriwa, New South Wales, Australia ?

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast