1086 users online (194 members and 892 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Chelsea Bruck

Find Chelsea Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1492405374366496/

Maybee woman missing after Halloween party
    Police are seeking assistance in locating a 22-year-old Maybee woman who is missing. Chelsea Ellen Bruck attended a Halloween party on Post Rd. in Frenchtown Township on Saturday, but has not been heard from since. Her family does not know of her whereabouts and contacted the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office to report her as missing. She was last seen wearing a “Poison Ivy” costume from the “Batman” films. Her costume was a leaf-covered top with tight-fitting black pants.
    Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2014/...-monroe-woman/

Case Map

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 04-27-2015 at 07:45 AM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    I saw this report on local WDIV (Channel 4) last week. I know that Chelsea's family believes that human trafficking is a possibility to explain Chelsea's disappearance (and the potential for her to still be alive), but Chelsea doesn't fit the typical prototype of the very young women (pre-teens) who are inducted into sex slavery.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/h...ories/32471224
    Traffickers look for vulnurable people. This can be homeless teens, or women from other countries traveling alone looking for a better future, etc.
    I am not sure if they would look for victims at parties like the one Chelsea attended. I think it is possible. Being injured, without transportation,
    separated from her friends, she was vulnurable at that moment.

But I am not sure how this scenario would fit with the clothing that has been found (if it is indeed Chelsea's).

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by black_squirrel View Post
    Traffickers look for vulnurable people. This can be homeless teens, or women from other countries traveling alone looking for a better future, etc.
    I am not sure if they would look for victims at parties like the one Chelsea attended. I think it is possible. Being injured, without transportation,
    separated from her friends, she was vulnurable at that moment.

But I am not sure how this scenario would fit with the clothing that has been found (if it is indeed Chelsea's).
    It doesn't fit, and I don't consider human trafficking as a possibility in this case.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Re: The fire. Would all residential fires be investigated, i.e. for insurance claims? I wonder if there was a thorough investigation of the house fire mentioned earlier. Suppose the fire was deliberately set to get rid of evidence of a crime. Do all municipalities have resources to investigate suspicious house fires? Were the premises of that fire thoroughly searched, or was the incident simply regarded as accidental and didn't require serious investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Re: The fire. Would all residential fires be investigated, i.e. for insurance claims? I wonder if there was a thorough investigation of the house fire mentioned earlier. Suppose the fire was deliberately set to get rid of evidence of a crime. Do all municipalities have resources to investigate suspicious house fires? Were the premises of that fire thoroughly searched, or was the incident simply regarded as accidental and didn't require serious investigation?
    I found an event on a page for the house fire victims, HBs friends. It said they did not have insurance so they were holding a fundraiser for them back in January.... Wonder if locating a police report for either the fire or Heros confession would turn up anything ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Township, 26 October 2014 - #4

Please continue here for Chelsea

BDE, I sent a note via Facebook for details on the Utica event. I will post here if I get a reply.
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

There is another thread on a missing person in the same area. I have not checked the details, but could possibly be related.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-21-April-2015

There was a Halloween/Harry potter exhibit in Flat Rock in Oct 5,11,19,25, 26th

Model Train Depot and Museum-
    28700 Arsenal Road,
    Flat Rock, MI

http://www.flatrockrec.org/uploads/PDF/Newsletter.pdf

When I saw Roses instant view map and Forager discussions I recognized the area.
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Off Topic POIish

Have you seen this flasher on Telegraph Road?
    By Jay Grossman, Detroit Free Press,
    5:04 pm edt Apr 23, '15

Would you look at the picture of the guy in this article, is it POIish at all to your eye?

Sorry if it's a false alarm, which it may very well be.
    Last edited by FindHG; 04-24-2015 at 04:03 AM.

IMO, not seeing it. But I'm glad you posted the photo so everyone knows to look out for that creep!

Glasses look similar but that is all, I think. Hair looks too curly and not dark enough, IMO.

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ---Dietrich Bonhoeffer, theologian, Lutheran Pastor, and German Resistance Movement participant against Nazism. Executed 4/9/1945 at the age of 39.

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Quote Originally Posted by FindHG View Post
    Have you seen this flasher on Telegraph Road?
    By Jay Grossman, Detroit Free Press,
    5:04 pm edt Apr 23, '15

Would you look at the picture of the guy in this article, is it POIish at all to your eye?

Sorry if it's a false alarm, which it may very well be.
    Gross. What a sick creep.

His hairstyle is the question mark. It's a far cry from the emo look we see in the sketch.

I got a new computer last week (mini-tower/desktop) and am still wending my way through the new Windows format. I finally figured out yesterday how to open a second screen and viewed sketch guy and HB side-by-side. Hair is different, to be sure, but that could have changed over several months. Glasses are easily added/subtracted for just about anyone. I wear glasses for distance/driving but rarely at other times. HB could be the guy with whom Chelsea left the party.

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast