586 users online (81 members and 505 guests)  

Websleuths News

by the bay

OH - Mia Griffin, 50, Hilliard, 22 April 2015

Mia Griffin vanished Wednesday morning after leaving her home on her own accord. Police say her disappearance does not appear to be suspicious. Griffin was last seen at the Hayden Run Heritage Trail Dog Park. Griffin is described as a white female, 55, 130 lbs. with blonde hair and brown eyes. Her vehicle, a silver 2011 BMW X3, was located Thursday afternoon, but Griffin remains missing.

Police Locate Body Of Missing Hilliard Woman

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

such a vivacious looking woman. very sad outcome.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Lost in the desert
    Breaks my heart, looks like such a beautiful happy women, you just never know.
    I hope she found the piece she was looking for
    Don't mind the misspellings.

Investigated by homicide detectives, yet I don't suppose there are any suicide detectives.... not trying to be funny at all.

My first thought (my mind is a scary place) was suicide, but when I caught sight of the "homicide" team - well, I must be very sleep deprived or in need of some coffee.

My brother lives in Columbus, and I have a good friend in Hilliard. Such a nice community. Lets hope the healing for those who loved her is quick.