812 users online (106 members and 706 guests)  

Websleuths News

NH - Maryann Merrill, 66, Charlestown, 22 April 2015

Maryann Merrill

Missing Charlestown Woman
    Charlestown Police Department is seeking the help of the public is locating
    Maryann Merrill 66, last seen wearing a navy blue short nylon jacket, blue jeans or a lilac nightgown. She is 5’6″, 200 lbs and has short gray hair and wears glasses. She was last seen April 22 going to bed and left the house either during the night or early this morning.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Not enough information! Did she have any physical or mental disabilities? Was she walking or driving a car? Is she married? Who saw her last? Has she ever disappeared before? Is this unusual for her? Was it her house she left from?

Charleston PD post & comments:

Charlestown Police Department

Missing Person from Charlestown, NH on April 23, 2015, Maryann Merrill 02/10/49, last seen wearing a navy blue short nylon jacket, blue jeans or a lilac nightgown, 5'6", 200 lbs, short gray hair and glasses. She was last seen last night going to bed and left the house either during the night or early this morning. If anyone has any information regarding her or if you have seen her please contact the Charlestown Police Dept 603-826-5747
    We have Fish and Game, State Police with K9, and Charlestown Police looking for the subject.
    Thanks for all your help and please share this post with anyone you can.
    Charlestown Police Department She does have dementia and lives off of Springfield Rd.
    Charlestown Police Department If anyone knows of anyone living in the area down by the toll bridge, please have them check their yards and sheds. Extra eyes can always help. Thanks for all the help in trying to locate her.
    Charlestown Police Department Yes she is on foot. I know that Fish and Game along with their K9 have been around the area near the tool bridge and also over into Spfld. Spfld also has been check areas on their side of the River.
    Charlestown Police Department Yes we will be letting everyone know when she has been found.

A body of a woman was found today about 30 miles or so downstream from the Old Toll Bridge she was last seen near. This is a rural bridge by the way..I didn't see this post until today, but I know the bridge, its not a heavily used place, and is a back way used by mostly local people. It crosses the Connecticut River.
    Here is an article, that speculates that this may be Mary Ann

WMUR is reporting the body found in the Connecticut River in Chesterfield, NH was indeed that of Mary Ann. Cause of death was determined to be drowning.

RIP Mary Ann

How was she "seen" going to bed, fully-dressed including a jacket? And by whom?
    Just my opinion, of course.