670 users online (93 members and 577 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

AL - Sherry Milton, 26, Tuscaloosa, 14 Aug 2005

A young woman from Tuscaloosa Alabama has been missing since Sunday. She called a friend to say she was lost in Birmingham, in the area of Ensley.(High-crime area.)
    www.nbc13.com/news/4859069/detail.html
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 03-13-2010 at 08:37 PM.

Lord!

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a real rise in missing young women lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovin
    Is it just me, or does there seem to be a real rise in missing young women lately?

It isn't just you. Young missing women and young pregnant women seem to be what is happening now. Before this it was kids one right after the other.
    The politicians would probably disagree with us but all you have to do is watch the news or come into places like this and it is a real rude awakening. Unless a person sees the missing listed one after the other you just have no idea how many people there are of every age. This world just gets worse and worse.

You know...

it's a scarey place out there in the world today. I'm so glad my kids are already adults. I wouldn't want to have to be raising young girls today.

Car has been found. She's still missing.

Sherry Ann Milton's yellow convertible mustang was found in Midland, about 5 miles southwest of Ensley. A $5,000 reward is being offered by her family. She has a young son who misses his mommy.
    Praying for her safe return. Doesn't sound good, though.

Praying for her and her family. This one does not sound good, Birmingham is one of those towns that you do not want to find yourself on the wrong street. I would not travel in Birmingham at night. It has a great medical center UAB- but when there I do not go out at night.

I thought that maybe someone spotted her and her car and wanted her car but that wasn't the case beings they found her car. I wonder if the car was locked or unlocked...have gas in it...anything left of hers inside the car. I sure hope they find her alive. Glad I live in a little country town instead of a dangerous city.

She was last seen leaving an Exxon station in Ensley. Approximately 30 minutes later, she called a friend on her cell phone to say she was lost. Bad area to be lost in.

More information.

You'll have to scroll down to get the story.
    Very strange.
    It seems like she was abducted at the Exxon station.
    www.postherald.com/me081805.shtml

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowerSinger
    You'll have to scroll down to get the story.
    Very strange.
    It seems like she was abducted at the Exxon station.
    www.postherald.com/me081805.shtml
    I feel so sorry for the guy searching for her. That druggie was really cruel to say what he did to him.

I scrolled down some more after I read the article about Sherry and it said Birmingham had had 8 slayings in 6 days! Said their homocide rate is 60 so far this year and last year it was 38. Scary.

The latest...

She's still missing. I didn't really buy that story about the matches, either.
    http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/l...l/12455771.htm

Just read about this one on Greta's blog..... just looking for info.

Seems like the girlfriend has more than one version of the matches story. First she says the car and Milton left her at the store, and then she says they had an argument in the parking lot? Hmmmm!

The Ex Husband (Mike)

Sherry Milton is still missing and we are praying for her safe return. Our son, 9 year old David is living with me now. We are doing fair, just awaiting a safe return of his mom. I have known Sherry for about 15 years, married for 7, she is a great person and the best mother that any child could possibly ask for. This is definitely not normal for her and you are right the stories we are getting do not match up. I want to thank everyone for your concern and prayer.

Quote Originally Posted by mmilton
    Sherry Milton is still missing and we are praying for her safe return. Our son, 9 year old David is living with me now. We are doing fair, just awaiting a safe return of his mom. I have known Sherry for about 15 years, married for 7, she is a great person and the best mother that any child could possibly ask for. This is definitely not normal for her and you are right the stories we are getting do not match up. I want to thank everyone for your concern and prayer.
    I am so, so sorry for what you and your son are going through. I have a boy around 9 yrs myself. I will say a prayer for you both, and keep you in my prayers. I hope they find Sherry soon. Be strong for your boy! God bless you!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast