801 users online (137 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

Thread Display Problem 24 April 2015

Hi Dave, also, just to let you know (I'm sure you're already aware) that this thread in particular seems broken atm:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post11720321

Posts aren't showing, we get stuck on p1, can see more in non-linear viewing options but that is hit and miss too. I saw this happen on other threads, but even when those were working, this one was not, obviously, as posters are still having issues.

Just a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    Hi Dave, also, just to let you know (I'm sure you're already aware) that this thread in particular seems broken atm:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post11720321

Posts aren't showing, we get stuck on p1, can see more in non-linear viewing options but that is hit and miss too. I saw this happen on other threads, but even when those were working, this one was not, obviously, as posters are still having issues.

Just a heads up.
    I told Dave about the problem and he's working on it. Do you know of any other threads that are still having problems now?
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Thanks, bessie, not that I can see. Lots of threads were affected (my) yesterday but only that one seems still broken so far. If I find any, I'll link them here.

It's the entire forum. The threads are listed, but there are no "boxes" for pages. All you can get is the first page. You can reply, and you'll see your reply, but then you can't see it again. I changed the display to "threaded" and you can access each post, one at a time. It's a real pain in the behind.

Can a mod please separate these 2 issues. I cannot solve an issue when I am reading symptoms from many issues piled into a single thread.

WMIII thread s fixed. Any others that are not already fixed should be within the next few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave AHFB View Post
    Can a mod please separate these 2 issues. I cannot solve an issue when I am reading symptoms from many issues piled into a single thread.

WMIII thread s fixed. Any others that are not already fixed should be within the next few minutes.
    Thank You!!! I know what a difficult , sometimes thankless job iT can be.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Did yall change the entire look of WS again? If so, I'm not liking this new format at all!

Problem should now be fully resolved

Quote Originally Posted by beachlvr0810 View Post
    Did yall change the entire look of WS again? If so, I'm not liking this new format at all!
    This topic is regarding an issue with threads. Please in the future do not pile on issues.

Read: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...WS-Mobile-skin

Yeah no worries Dave, glad to be of help...