866 users online (149 members and 717 guests)  

Websleuths News

SC - Jonathan Lisi, 19, Greenville, 16 March 2015

Johnathan Lisi

Greenville man missing since March
    Dispatchers with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office said they are looking for a missing 19-year-old man.

Dispatch said the missing persons report was filed April 14.

Jonathan Lisi has not been seen since March 16, according to his mother Christine Lisi.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

MP report wasn't filed for practically a month?!? Barely any details. Hoping we get more.
    “There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

East Tennessee
    My first thought seeing his picture was,"Oh no. Not another young man my son's age with the same Aspergers diagnosis." They are so lost in their own world and trust others way too easily. It scares the he** out of me.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Bel Aire, Kansas
    Interesting, not the first time he has gone missing:

"Missing Simpsonville Teen Found With Occupy Asheville Group"