738 users online (65 members and 673 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Morgan Girdhari, 12, Kissimmee, 23 April 2015

Morgan Girdhari

Detectives searching for missing girl
    Polk County detectives are searching for a missing 12-year-old girl.

Morgan Girdhari was last seen at her home in Kissimmee Thursday night when she went to bed.

Her family discovered her missing the next day. Her family says she has run away before, however, she has not contacted any of her friends or family members since her disappearance.

Morgan was observed on video surveillance cameras at a Wal-Mart located at 904 Cypress Pkwy in Kissimmee. Detectives say she was seen in the company of a male who is unfamiliar to her family or friends.
    http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/2...r-missing-girl
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Doesn't look like this will end up well. All that comes to mind is why is she at a Wal Mart and is it possible, the guy, told her he was security and told her to follow him? A rouse to get her to go with him? IDK.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

I hope she's safe.
    “There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

She looks MUCH older than 12.
    always remembering

Jacob Wetterling, missing from St. Joseph, Minnesota since October 22, 1989

Jeanna North, missing from West Fargo, North Dakota since June 28, 1993

"Morgan is no longer in the company of the adult male as previously reported. Morgan is believed to be traveling alone and was last seen on foot at approximately 11:00 pm, Saturday, April 25, 2015."

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2015/...girl/26397917/

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Missing Child Alert Issued for 12-Year-Old Central Florida Girl
    morgan.jpg
    http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/M...301613841.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    "Morgan is no longer in the company of the adult male as previously reported. Morgan is believed to be traveling alone and was last seen on foot at approximately 11:00 pm, Saturday, April 25, 2015."

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2015/...girl/26397917/
    A 12 year old who is "traveling alone"?! Why is this not getting more media attention? It's important to get Morgan's face out there, especially since she looks so much older.
    always remembering

Jacob Wetterling, missing from St. Joseph, Minnesota since October 22, 1989

Jeanna North, missing from West Fargo, North Dakota since June 28, 1993

This is all I found on Bay news 9 for her this morning.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...ld_poinci.html

says she may have dyed her hair red and has a black and white Gucci purse. Her parents must be pretty good to her if she is twelve and has a Gucci purse. She looks like she is well taken care of and for the life of me, I don't know why she is out there alone. I hope to God she comes home. and safe.

Just my random thoughts.....Maybe she bought hair dye at the WalMart and that is how they know she may have dyed her hair.. But even though, you have to have a place to dye your hair. So little given out, but I think she has friends helping her. She is too young to rent a room or a place to sleep or dye her hair. Nothing on the guy she was with, or any real clues to what is going on.

She was last seen wearing a pink shirt, blue jeans and black shoes.

She is also carrying a black and white Gucci purse.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news...ld_poinci.html

Quote Originally Posted by Skully View Post
    This is all I found on Bay news 9 for her this morning.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...ld_poinci.html

says she may have dyed her hair red and has a black and white Gucci purse. Her parents must be pretty good to her if she is twelve and has a Gucci purse. She looks like she is well taken care of and for the life of me, I don't know why she is out there alone. I hope to God she comes home. and safe.
    thank you for your info. I agree, she seems very loved and taken care of. Come home, Morgan.
    “There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

This doesn't sound good. Twelve is way too young to be traveling alone. I hope she is found soon and is safe.
    "Opinions posted by me are JMO and may not be proven facts."

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post

Thank God!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast