821 users online (149 members and 672 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Mary Ellen Wise, 39, Vero Beach, 2 Nov 1992

Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

On November 02, 1992, Mary Ellen Wise was abducted from her garage in her Vero Highlands home while doing laundry. Her body was found six days later about 200 yards northwest of Peanut Lake in Ft. Pierce, FL. Mary Ellen had been bludgeoned to death.

http://www.tcwatch.org/Unsolved.aspx?PageNum=5
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Bumping for Mary Ellen on the anniversary of her abduction; it's been a long time and she deserves justice. I don't usually bump without an article or something relevant to provide, but I literally can't find any other info/articles for her other than what's already been posted. That made my heart hurt for her, I sincerely hope she hasn't been 'forgotten.'

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-indi...-in-vero-beach

Detectives with the Indian River County Sheriff’s Office have made a big discovery that could bring them closer to closing a decades-old cold case.

Mary Ellen Wise was abducted and murdered in November, 1992. 23-years later, detectives have found the car she was abducted in nearly 1000 miles away, hoping DNA from her killer may still be inside.

The car is sitting inside the Indian River County Forensic Services building, where detectives have already processed the car and sent potential DNA evidence off to a lab to be processed. It could take a couple months to get back any results.

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    Bumping for Mary Ellen on the anniversary of her abduction; it's been a long time and she deserves justice. I don't usually bump without an article or something relevant to provide, but I literally can't find any other info/articles for her other than what's already been posted. That made my heart hurt for her, I sincerely hope she hasn't been 'forgotten.'
    Not forgotten for sure.
    I assume this video was released to bump this case this year in time for the 24th anniversary of her abduction.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...der/vi-AAk88rX