Patsy Ramsey is close to death

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It has been confirmed that Patsy is very close to death.

Tragic. It crossed my mind to say something nasty to those who have made her last 10+ years a living hell. Instead I'l say - If this is the end I hope it is quick and painless and she is buoyed up by the belief she'll soon be reunited with her beloved JonBenet.

tipper said:
Tragic. It crossed my mind to say something nasty to those who have made her last 10+ years a living hell. Instead I'l say - If this is the end I hope it is quick and painless and she is buoyed up by the belief she'll soon be reunited with her beloved JonBenet.
We reap what we sow Tipper. A lot of people are justifiably angered by the Ramsey lack of co-operation with the very people who were working round the clock to find their daughter's killer.

What amazes me is how Patsy remained cancer-free for so long amidst what must have been unbelievable stress. I have often wondered if the stress she suffered as a result of JBR's murder released some kind of cancer-blocking chemical?

Jayelles said:
We reap what we sow Tipper. A lot of people are justifiably angered by the Ramsey lack of co-operation with the very people who were working round the clock to find their daughter's killer.

What amazes me is how Patsy remained cancer-free for so long amidst what must have been unbelievable stress. I have often wondered if the stress she suffered as a result of JBR's murder released some kind of cancer-blocking chemical?
I wonder that about cancer too. There have been studies but nothing conclusive has been found. It would seem logical though that stress must have some effect on your whole system. For strength or for weakness.

I guess the difference is whether one sees those people as working round the clock to find the killer or to railroad the Ramseys. Either way, I don't think this is the right thread to launch into THAT discussion (yet again :))

tipper said:
I guess the difference is whether one sees those people as working round the clock to find the killer or to railroad the Ramseys. Either way, I don't think this is the right thread to launch into THAT discussion (yet again :))
I think you kind of mentioned it first .....

No offense, but I've heard this before...

If she really is and dies I hope it is peaceful and painless.

When one is under extreme stress, the antibodies are greatly compromised and therefore cannot fight off infections and other types of illnesses.

Patsy knows that in order to see JonBenet or anyone else she must confess her sins. That is the ticket to Heaven.

while i do not know what to think about this case, i go back and forth, i am sorry that patsy is close to death.

Toltec said:
When one is under extreme stress, the antibodies are greatly compromised and therefore cannot fight off infections and other types of illnesses.

Patsy knows that in order to see JonBenet or anyone else she must confess her sins. That is the ticket to Heaven.
I don't believe that. It doesn't say that in the Bible either.

According to her faith all she need do is ask God for forgiveness...

Confession was the church's way of finding out peoples dirty little secrets so it could be used against them IMO.

Toltec said:

There is also the thing about adrenaline. You hear about people lifting cars and performain all sorts of amazing feats when under extreme pressure. I have just always been intrigued by the fact that Patsy survived stage 4 cancer longer than anyone else I've ever heard of - and by a very long chalk.

I had so hoped this case would be solved before Patsy died,she deserved answers and to see the perp brought to justice. I have been here (around this case) since the beginning, and never for a moment have I considered Patsy in any way responsible for either the murder or a cover up. I'm certain, life outside the forums, the Judge Carnes ruling in particular, lightened Patsy's heart a bit, knowing many , many see this case as a double tragedy, a dead child and a destroyed family. This generation of people are consumers, and sadly most often media fed. No one can be blamed for buying into the information that was presented to us, how were we to tell the truth from the lies? I only know what "side" I bought, and my reasoning behind doing so. I hope Patsy finds it in her heart to forgive, and her journey home provides her with the truth she has waited for so long. My prayers are with her and her family.

Jayelles said:

In my opinion, an aspect of my theory of the case involves Patsy covering up JonBenet's death and planting the seeds of an intruder theory so that Patsy could keep the love she desperately needed from her own mother, Nedra. Look at the evidence and every one of us can agree that Patsy loved Nedra as much and perhaps even more than she loved JonBenet and her own husband John. There is no question to be had that Patsy certainly sought out every single opportunity to be in Nedra's presence that she could. It is my firm opinion that if Nedra thought her daughter had killed her granddaughter, she would have died from the stress (remember, she was already very ill and beginning to experience physical damage from her uncontrolled diabetes), or at the very least she would have disowned her daughter thoroughly.

In light of that theory, I call attention to the fact that when Patsy's cancer first came back in 2002, it was very near to the anniversary of Nedra's death in 2001. Every subsequent cancer comeback was near to that anniversary, and not to the anniversary of JonBenet's death. I believe that once Nedra was dead, it was that stress which Patsy could not endure. Her daughter's death? Not so much of a stressor as Nedra's. But while Nedra was alive? It was in Patsy's best interests, both conscious and unconscious, to have Nedra believe that Patsy was nothing more than a grieving mother whom Nedra would comfort. Patsy could not afford (again, either consciously or unconsciously) to get sick with cancer while her own mother was ill with diabetic complications and unable to care for her. But once Nedra was dead, Patsy had no mother to turn to for a reason to keep cancer at bay.

Tricia said:
It has been confirmed that Patsy is very close to death.

Tricia,

Very sad news.
Can you tell us how this was confirmed?

This is a shame. I hope her remaining time on earth, no matter how long, is happy and peaceful.

>>Confession was the church's way of finding out peoples dirty little secrets so it could be used against them IMO.<<

Confession was the Catholic Church's way of demolishing the idea of reincarnation. It gave the people a second chance in this lifetime.IMO

edited to add this is my opinion.

why_nutt said:
In my opinion, an aspect of my theory of the case involves Patsy covering up JonBenet's death and planting the seeds of an intruder theory so that Patsy could keep the love she desperately needed from her own mother, Nedra. Look at the evidence and every one of us can agree that Patsy loved Nedra as much and perhaps even more than she loved JonBenet and her own husband John. There is no question to be had that Patsy certainly sought out every single opportunity to be in Nedra's presence that she could. It is my firm opinion that if Nedra thought her daughter had killed her granddaughter, she would have died from the stress (remember, she was already very ill and beginning to experience physical damage from her uncontrolled diabetes), or at the very least she would have disowned her daughter thoroughly.

I am shocked by your theory... Of course it your opinion. :doh:

IMO

I've heard this all before too, but is Patsy really close to death? What's going on?

I've got to agree on Toltec, my belief is the same you must confess your sins to be forgiven....something I bet Patsy knows very well.

It's been a long time since the Ramsey's have been in the news, no new political campaigns or burglaries.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back