1063 users online (157 members and 906 guests)  

Websleuths News

Glasgow, Scotland

Dad gets life size photo of his baby tattoed on his face

"UNIQUE body art is something many people favourite when it comes to expressing themselves and commemorating special occasions. But Christien Sechrist took the trend one step further when he marked the birth of his child by getting an enormous tattoo of his baby across his cheek. this tattoo goes one step further.

The 20-year-old tattoo loving father from Houston shocked friends and family when he decided to get the permanent image of his baby Perseus."

The guy above has got his baby's picture tattooed on his face. It is really stupid to do this as he will struggle to get a job.

I don't have any tattoos but have any of you got one and regretted it?

let's just talk about the bad shading on that tattoo first... whoa... and I want to see a picture to compare it to the tattoo.

I have tattoos, none of which I regret, all of which have meaning to me.
    "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
    - E. B. White

I have a half sleeve and about a dozen more tattoos on me, I don't regret any of them. Tattoos in the workplace are becoming more of the norm these days and the first article I read about him, he DOES have a job.

Sangre de Cristo Mountains, New Mexico
    Nope and won't ever, ever get a tat.

Did everybody go to link & see photo? Oh my!?!?!?!

On the lighter side, dad could enhance visual by artfully shaving entire face,
    but leaving patches so baby-tattoo-face has 3D beard (from dad).

I don't want to see that in person. Or in photos for that matter.
    For crying out loud, pls do not post that on his FB. Thx in adv.

I'm trying to imagine when the kid is at his wedding, introducing his Dad around......
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight