Bob Geldof marries in 'secret' ceremony, Fifi lets cat out of the bag

zwiebel

Reaction score
Singer Bob Geldof is reported to have married his longtime partner, Jeanne Marine, in a secret ceremony in the South of France. Geldof proposed following the tragic death of his daughter Peaches, last year.

However, daughter Fifi appears to have let the cat out of the bag in advance, by panicking and calling herself names on Instagram because she'd lost her passport and thought she might not make it to the wedding.

The wedding took place in a 'beach commune' (whatever that is) in Rayol-Canadel-sur-Mer. Geldof has not confirmed the reports.

http://www.independent.ie/style/wed...ret-ceremony-in-south-of-france-31177155.html

Attachments

• bob-geldof-partner-i.jpg
    bob-geldof-partner-i.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 44
Wow, is she gorgeous or what .. love the jacket, hair, bag, everything about her .. he's one lucky guy by the looks :)

It looks quite glam.

http://www.abritel.fr/location-vacances/p1033168

ETA: I don't think the 'commune' mentioned is what English speakers think of as a commune at all - think it probably just means in the community of. There are some really odd apocalypse communes in the South of France, but they're further east, as far as I know.

Attachments

• 49232aac-a48b-4b4a-aeaf-f7b291d9f53c.1.jpeg
    49232aac-a48b-4b4a-aeaf-f7b291d9f53c.1.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 44
I'm not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, it's hard to criticize him for all the good he's done for Africa, but on the other hand, I think he's caused a lot of tragedy for a lot of people. I think he made Paula and Michael's lives a living hell, and subsequently, their untimely demises were a result of the stress of a hellish divorce and custody battle. He didn't have any kind of handle on the girls when they were wayward teens, and even he blames himself for Peaches death. Jeanne is very beautiful, I just hope that for her sake, she never decides to leave him.

Paula and Michael were both extremely messed up people I don't blame Bob Geldof much for that at all, I mean would you want your children travelling with two dysfunctional drug addicts to a foreign country? Yes, his kids were wayward, but look at their mother too .. my partner knew Michael and was at his funeral, I used to know Michael's brother too, lots of drugs / personal issues etc all the way though, don't even get me started on how Paula behaved when in Sydney for the funeral.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back