Did anyone ever come across

Linda7NJ said:
This?

However, an often-graphic chapter of Hoffmann-Pugh's proposed book, in which she discusses her grand jury testimony and offers her theory of the murder, has been circulating recently on the Internet.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/ramsey/article/0,1299,DRMN_1296_2572450,00.html

Please direct me if you have. Thanks in advance.
It's a ridiculous load of tripe and I'll bet Darnay Hoffman wrote it.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID35/22.html

The sexual content of this book is disgusting. The part about John and Patsy not being close rings true because I read the same thing from friends of Patsy's and John's....excerts are in PMPT.

The Ramseys weren't warm and affectionate people. They were very professional, very down to business. They communicated with each other like two people who are amicably divorced...Linda Wilcox

I will never believe that Patsy Ramsey confessed anything about her sex life to LHP. Nor did she ask for any advise IMO. She had enough friends that she could have confided in had there been problems. LHP was out for money any way she could get it. And, writing a positive book wouldn't have done that for her.

And, her story about Patsy striking JB in the crotch area with a flashlight was so ridiculous it would have been laughable if not so pathetic.

Something a bit puzzling:

I told you I put it up at the top of the linen closet near JonBenet's bedroom when I confiscated it from him.

She's talking about the Swiss Army knife. But in an interview with police, she says that she was the ONLY ONE who knew where the knife was. She said she took it from Burke, hid it, but didn't tell Patsy where it was.

Is she lying now or was she lying then? Her story doesn't ring true at all.

Shelayne said:
Something a bit puzzling:

I told you I put it up at the top of the linen closet near JonBenet's bedroom when I confiscated it from him.

She's talking about the Swiss Army knife. But in an interview with police, she says that she was the ONLY ONE who knew where the knife was. She said she took it from Burke, hid it, but didn't tell Patsy where it was.

Is she lying now or was she lying then? Her story doesn't ring true at all.
Hi Shelayne. Irish?
I started a thread on that puzzle and everyone seems to want to discount that Red Swiss Army Knife. LHP is apparently the only one who knows where that knife was hidden. It ends up down in the basement. I don't know how close to the body, but the BPD are interested in it. Then LHP draws attention to it. WHY?

LHP makes me wonder.

Rupert said:
Hi Shelayne. Irish?
I started a thread on that puzzle and everyone seems to want to discount that Red Swiss Army Knife. LHP is apparently the only one who knows where that knife was hidden. It ends up down in the basement. I don't know how close to the body, but the BPD are interested in it. Then LHP draws attention to it. WHY?

LHP makes me wonder.

Hello, Rupert. :)

Irish? Nope, a bit of a mixed bag. Mostly German and Dutch with a titch (one of those mom words) of (American) Indian--I cannot remember which tribe--something with black, but not Blackfoot...

Anyway...that knife bothers me, too. And I am NOT entirely certain the knife the police found was actually THE SA knife that Burke had. :confused: LHP rubs me the wrong way all around.

QUOTE>>I will never believe that Patsy Ramsey confessed anything about her sex life to LHP. Nor did she ask for any advise IMO. She had enough friends that she could have confided in had there been problems.<<

Well, maybe they weren't the type of friends that Patsy felt comfortable discussing her sex life with. After all, Patsy was all about appearances and she wouldn't have wanted any of her friends thinking that the perfect couple (and family) had any kind of problems.

BlueCrab said:
Darnay Hoffman's wife wrote it.

Wonder if she finished her book about Plastic Surgery gone wrong?

Paragraph 5 of the Hoff-PU book, gave me a thought, ugh. Could this type of sexual contact have cut off the air for our tiny victim?

TMI=too much information. When we as women sit in the chair to have our hair done, WE get into interesting conversation with our hairdresser. I have never had a 'maid' so can only speculate about potential conversations with one on a personal basis.

Paragraph 5 seems waaaaaaaaay over the top, and a topic that could certainly cover a 'madam's conversation with her 'employees'. Shocked would be a word to describe me, after wading through para 5. Conversing about something sooooooo graphic would only be done by someone who wished to be colored gone from 'that' marriage. YET PR is still with 'her man'.

A bigger question might be, who might JR be 'with' now?

Wonder how many chapters in this unpublished book, how many pages. Guestimate 14 months employment, times 10 pages a month, = 140 pages.

Could you drum up 10 pages a month over 2 times a week 'clean up', thats 8 pages per month, so increasing a bit for the 'testimony', 140 pages would hardly get to the best sellers lists. Lots of extra info, that might not be the 'truth' would have to be added, to be a fatter book. Just a guestimate, since I donut remember how many times a week Pugh worked at the Ramseys, anyone?

I would be totally interested in her encounters with little JonBenet and what she did for 'her'. The NY branch of 'write a book people' missed the boat on this one.

Wasn't it twice a week that LHP came to work for the R's?

She always rubbed me the wrong way every which way too. Her disloyatly is in my opinion disgusting and I wouldn't believe a word she said wouldn't even read it if it was handed to me. So thanks to those who did and are reporting on it.

I certainly don't think a reasonably-sophisticated woman such as Patsy would ever confide any personal info to a hired person! She's got more common sense than that.

How do some people live with themselves?? This women has absolutly nothing productive to contribute to solving this horrific crime. Her only motivation is the old mighty buck. That is disgusting. You at least hope if some people have no brains they at least have a heart. Apparently LHP, has neither. All she has is
a wallet.

mjak

BlueCrab said:
Darnay Hoffman's wife wrote it.
I've never seen any indication that Darnay's wife was interested or involved in this case. If you are basing your opinion on the fact the computer listed her as author under properties - whatever comes out of my computer automatically lists mr. tipper as the author because the software is registered in his name.

BeeBee said:
I will never believe that Patsy Ramsey confessed anything about her sex life to LHP. Nor did she ask for any advise IMO. She had enough friends that she could have confided in had there been problems. LHP was out for money any way she could get it. And, writing a positive book wouldn't have done that for her.

And, her story about Patsy striking JB in the crotch area with a flashlight was so ridiculous it would have been laughable if not so pathetic.

BeeBee,

That last paragraph alone,if true,makes me not believe anything she has to say. In fact,I believe LHP,her husband,and other close associates of hers,should be revisited again by the LE.

That whole paragraph 5 is a load of bull. That conversation, especially the salty sour part and the hair (really, do I need to elaborate more?) is just a little too graphic for me to believe it came from Patsy talking to her housekeeper. I mean this is a conversation (with all those details) you'd be embarrassed to have with your close friends!

Also the whole paragraph about her "addressing" Patsy as the murderer has too much detail, using all the "known" evidence of the case--down to the white cord that wrapped a box. Uh huh. Sure. She also points out the SA knife found by the "wine" room. [As Rupert has inquired] Why does she want that knife to be connected with Burke? Does she KNOW that is not the same knife, but wants everyone to THINK it is? And if so, how does she KNOW if it is the same knife or not?--after all, red SA knives are a dime a dozen. Methinks this LHP person is talking a bit too much; perhaps she KNOWS a bit too much....

>>I mean this is a conversation (with all those details) you'd be embarrassed to have with your close friends! <<
Exactly.
That's why she chose to confide in her house keeper instead. There's some things your friends needn't know.

I still don't buy it. If I did have a propensity to blab about the intimate details of my sex life, it would be to a trusted friend, NOT the housekeeper. I doubt Patsy would feel comfortable with those details to someone she wasn't that close to.

I think the whole thing is a figment of her *wild* imagination.

I dont think so.
No way would Patsy have wanted her closest friends to know she was having any sort of marital problems. I think it made perfct sense to talk to someone that wasn't in her circle of friends.
I believe LHP could have been more discreet, but just beacuse she may have been inclined to embellish, doesnt mean there isnt truth in what she says.

Patsy and John were having problems period, there's was not the happy happy marriage they professed it to be. I believe he was having an affair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back