UNSOLVED PA - Philadelphia, BlkFemale, nude, in parking lot, Aug'05

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Police said the woman was found nude, facedown in a kneeling position.

Investigators described the woman as a light-skinned African American woman with short, cropped hair.

Police are trying to determine the identity of the victim and how she died. They called the death suspicious.

They said that the body does not appear to be Latoyia Figueroa, a woman who is 5-months pregnant and the mother of a 7-year-old daughter. Figueroa has been missing since July 18.
http://www.nbc10.com/news/4859799/detail.html?rss=phi&psp=news

Ah, yes, the City of Brotherly Love. Every morning, I turn on the news to hear about the murder and mayhem of the night before.

So they think it is "suspicious", huh? Wonder what was their first clue?

Sniffy38 said:
Ah, yes, the City of Brotherly Love. Every morning, I turn on the news to hear about the murder and mayhem of the night before.

uhhh, the odor I think

:laugh: No kidding!!
Sniffy38 said:

mysteriew said:
They called the death suspicious.

Those Philly cops are pretty smart - it's hard to pull one over on them!

My question is who is this now if not Latoyia? Will there be any news on this, just like the forearm found in Venzuella? How many remains and reports of did we see with the Laci Petersen case? Seems like we get the initial reports when anything comes close or crosses the high profile cases but if they have nothing to do with that case in particular there's no follow up.

I do not see a NamUs or Doe Network profile... case closed? or just not listed?

bump this weird post. how did a baody come to be in a parking lot long enough to decompose without being discovered? was she moved?

Any updates on this UID???

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to find anything stating that the woman was identified but that's not unprecedented. Could be her family didn't want her identity made public. On December 5, 2005, the Philadelphia Daily News did an extensive article on Philly's morgue. Included was a list of unidentifieds still at the morgue. This woman is not on the list.

Attachments

• Philadelphia_Daily_News_Mon__Dec_5__2005_.pdf
    506.6 KB · Views: 4

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member