1063 users online (233 members and 830 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NC - Summer Swindell, 22, Havelock, 28 April 2015 *Arrest*

Summer Dawn Swindell, 22, was last seen leaving the Laurel Hill Apartments where she lives on McCotter Boulevard in Havelock. She left the apartment shortly after midnight on April 28, with a man named Chad in a dark-colored SUV, indicating she'd be back in two hours. She has not been seen since. Summer is 5'2" tall, 125 lbs., with brown hair and hazel eyes. She has a tattoo Wyatt Autumn with a blue and pink star on her right ankle.

http://www.wcti12.com/news/police-wa...woman/32637562

Family reports this is out of character. She is engaged to a guy in the Army in Virginia.
    Very strange. Hope she is found safe

Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Summer Dawn Swindell, 22, was last seen leaving the Laurel Hill Apartments where she lives on McCotter Boulevard in Havelock. She left the apartment shortly after midnight on April 28, with a man named Chad in a dark-colored SUV, indicating she'd be back in two hours. She has not been seen since. Summer is 5'2" tall, 125 lbs., with brown hair and hazel eyes. She has a tattoo Wyatt Autumn with a blue and pink star on her right ankle.

BBM

From this wording, sounds like maybe she met "Chad" online or was meeting him in person for the first time??? To specify that she'd be back in two hours? Worrying.
    “There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Strange - I found her fiance's Facebook through hers (his main pic is the same as one of hers - them and her (their?) kids. His profile says they got engaged in December. Wonder who this "Chad" is, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    As of an hour ago on the Prayers for Summer FB page, she still hasn't been heard from.
    This doesn't sound good at all. Wonder if anyone knew this Chad or knew why she would leave with him? Or how long she had known him? Her family says this out of character for her...That really scares me. I hope she's found soon. Safe!
    "Opinions posted by me are JMO and may not be proven facts."

This is very local to me. Still no word from her. I tried seeing if she has any other social media accounts but came up with nothing. All our news outlets are regurgitating the same basic facts. I want to know if anyone was with her when she left. How else would we know about "Chad"?

Following
    Liars, even when they speak the truth, are not believed. Aristotle 384-322 B.C.

This is reminding me of the also ongoing Ashley Pegram case in SOUTH Carolina.

She met someone from MeetMe/Kik and went missing. He's be in jail for a couple of weeks now (related to her disappearance but not for murder) but she's not yet been found.

Her sister found out who she was with thanks to her phone which they shared and that Ashley hadn't taken with her.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...y-4-April-2015

I am very suspicious of someone close, that's all for now.
    Liars, even when they speak the truth, are not believed. Aristotle 384-322 B.C.

I wish there was a description of "Chad". Even if people don't see Summer they might see him. I've heard alternately that she didn't take any personal belongings with her (phone,wallet, etc) and then also that her phone is "off".

She works at the local Walmart here so a lot of people immediately recognized her. I hope this helps find her. It's never good when they're gone this long

Just checking in to see if there's any updates. I sure hope she's found soon!
    "Opinions posted by me are JMO and may not be proven facts."

No updates other than her coworkers holding a vigil in the city park at 7pm EST on Sunday. They have asked non locals to light one wherever they are as well.

Just reposting the above MSM links as they updated it with vigil info and to reiderate that she is still missing.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast