AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Cassie Kay Compton
Original.jpg

Missing Stuttgart Girl Last Seen Sept. 14
LITTLE ROCK, AR - A search is under way for a Stuttgart girl who disappeared 11 days ago. Cassie Kay Compton, 15, has been missing since Sept. 14. She is 5'3" tall and weighs about 100 pounds. The teen has blonde hair and blue eyes. The Stuttgart Police Department, Arkansas State Police, and FBI—Little Rock Field Office are investigating the girl's disappearance.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...ast-seen-sept-14/34380/F4y2-F2Cqk-sxrav5O2KhQ

Timeline/Media links

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Tupelomz sent me the PDFs to convert for her. She isn't able to post to the forum at the moment & asked that I post the report for her.
8b93a714af72b798b38a0977063c5fe8.jpg
e0923acc7d73b8bdeecad2bf82fffd62.jpg

The Missing in America segment is part of the NBC nightly news. Dateline is owned by NBC.

LINK HERE
I didn't know they were one of the same, thank you for clarifying that for me :)
I don't see it either, so I'm assuming they are still assembling the story. Hopefully.

I think it was the Leah Ulko piece that was recently aired. That imo. From reading the FCC comments.

I wish we knew where she was. Thinking of her tonight x

I missed a lot of info it seems but catching up. Thanks for keeping it going.

The FCC page only recently announced Dateline was doing a new piece.

Why would Dateline go through FCC people and not JC?

I think I found a derby car that matches a car sitting in the background of a photo taken at TS house. A balloon release photo. This photo, until I can locate the page is not a news source. But it is on my phone. If I'm allowed to post it will the admins let me know.

Heres the link to the derby pics. If you notice the rims on car 81-2 and the rear end damage. It matches the derby car sitting in TS yard, if I'm allowed to share it?

So imo, it shows that they, ts and family, are associated with the derby. Either as a driver, mechanic, or both.

It doesn't prove CC was there though. Unfortunately. Maybe we should also be looking at photos of the fair. If any.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=255231564489429

http://www.katv.com/story/26629268/fbi-involved-in-missing-stuttgart-girl

"In an interview with Compton's mother last Friday, Judy Compton said her daughter came home from an outing with a friend in Dewitt on Sunday Night. She was home for a short time, said very little to her parents and then walked out the front door. She has been gone ever since."
I decided to start rereading this case from thread #1 with fresh eyes, because initial instincts seem to usually be the correct ones in the end. I was always under the impression that she said nothing to her parents, which has always made me question if she actually really came home. So I'm abandonng that line of thinking and starting over with an open mind.

According to early articles, such as the one quoted sbove, Cassie came home, changed clothes, and left. Just before leaving she texted HS and then she was gone. That is literally all we know about her 'last seen'.

BRs light criminal history, young age in comparison to JC, pension for being a little controlling, and reputation as the weird guy in town accompanied by his creepy line of "she disappeared like a whisper in the wind" puts him square in the middle.

But there is no evidence he caused harm to Cassie. JC was home, but there is no evidence that she harmed Cassie.

So we must assume she left to either go get cigarettes, or that text was a code phrase for HS to come back and pick her up.

If she left to go get cigarettes, where did she usually go for cigarettes? The local stores have no recollection of a 15 year old buying cigarettes that night. Do they have no recollection because they don't want to be in trouble for selling to a minor, or is there video and she never appears on it? LE has not been forthcoming about this. But we'll go with "she didn't buy at any store" since I'm trusting the MSM reports.

So then, she would have needed to buy from a person she knew. Do people sell cigarettes? Is that a thing? Since she didn't have a car, maybe HS came back to get her to take her to her cigarette guy. Like I said maybe it was code for "come get me now".

If we roll back a few days, we must now include other key players. DB was mentioned on her FB, and his FB indicates he had a thing for her. DB and HS were friends, so it's possible HS took her to see DB. However, DB was posting on his FB the following day that he was looking for people to hang out with. If Cassie was with him, would he do that?

Where was Cassie the Friday night before she disapeared? Her FB mentioned she wanted to go to the football game. Did she go? Who took her? What time did she get home?

Who picked her up Saturday before she went to the derby?

If we fast forward in time, we now read postings from love stuck boys. One such posting includes a line thats says 'then she was gone all in 1 night', and tags Cassie in the posting.

After reading a recent blog posting, there are 3 boys and a stepdad mentioned as possible suspects (all noted above). I include a 5th, which is the kid (or some male from his household) who made the 911 calls stating Cassie was kidnapped and in the home.

That makes 5-6 potential persons that might know the whereabouts of Cassie Compton.

Why does everything I post about Cassie always end with a question mark?

The FCC page only recently announced Dateline was doing a new piece.

Why would Dateline go through FCC people and not JC?

I dont see this. What I see is FCC shared a video of the Missing in America NBC Nightly News lead in. I see comments indicating that it would be aired on 4/23. I see additional comments indicating the piece was more about the amber alert system than Cassies case.

What have I missed?

You didn't miss anything. "I" missed. I hadn't been back to FCC so didn't realize it had already aired. They made it sound like a big new writeup was coming, and would be a long time before airing. I apologize.

I don't know where she is, but I hope she is okay.

There is no point to trying to solve her disappearance when even her own family doesn't seem to care. Since her own family feels it's acceptable to remain silent about her, they must think she is okay. So there's no point to this thread. I'm giving up.

Best to beautiful Cassie. <3

No no no there's no giving up. If we give up who is there to fight for cassie?

I'm not giving up. If there is a 1% chance that she is alive and will read this one day, I want her to know I never gave up. I cared about her. Strangers cared. Strangers loved. Strangers never gave up.

Cassie we are trying.

I beg of her family to stand up and scream for Cassie's return. By letting a stranger like TS have the reins and no word from family, no taking back the power, is just something I could never imagine doing.

Cassie is just as important as the next girl. Everyones silence from family and community members, shines bright.

Something happened in Oct. I haven't figured it out yet but something happened. The fbi were called in, a rescue mission was setup, and dead silence from everyone. No flyers except mom. No friends post a word about Cassie. The original group of people that were actively engaged in searching, gone. And no updates from the LE.
Someone knows something.

I hope Cassie comes home &#9829;

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail