GUILTY Canada - Three people found stabbed to death, Lethbridge, AB, 28 April 2015

sheshecanada

Former Member
Reaction score
Lethbridge, Alberta

Lethbridge Regional Police continue to investigate a triple homicide in the Varsity Village neighbourhood. On April 28, 2015 just before 2:30 a.m. police located the bodies of three people – two males and one female – inside a home along the 200 block of McGill Boulevard. Police had responded to the residence after a concerned neighbour requested that officers check on the welfare of the occupants.......more at link

http://www.albertapolicereport.ca/2015/04/28/homicide-investigation-ongoing-in-lethbridge/

On April 28, 2015 just before 2:30 a.m. police located the bodies of three people – two males and one female – inside a home along the 200 block of McGill Boulevard. Police had responded to the residence after a concerned neighbour requested that officers check on the welfare of the occupants.
From the link above

I just found this odd based on the time police found them and the neighbor calling for a welfare check. Probably would not have thought much about it if at 2:30 PM but the time states 2:30 AM. When did the neighbor call and the police get there I wonder.

So sad, please keep us updated.

From the link above

I just found this odd based on the time police found them and the neighbor calling for a welfare check. Probably would not have thought much about it if at 2:30 PM but the time states 2:30 AM. When did the neighbor call and the police get there I wonder.

So sad, please keep us updated.
I did see on the news this evening a neighbour stating it was normal to hear fighting coming from the house and in the alley. They are also saying it was targeted but nobody has been charged yet.

June 2016:

Trial date set for Lethbridge triple murder suspect Austin Vielle

http://globalnews.ca/news/2789975/trial-date-set-for-lethbridge-triple-murder-suspect-austin-vielle/

Austin Vielle, who is charged with three counts of second-degree murder, will go to trial from January 8 to March 2, 2018.

He has chosen to have his charges heard by judge and jury.

Vielle has pleaded not guilty to three counts of second-degree murder for the deaths of 27-year-old Kyle Devine, his girlfriend, 24-year-old Clarissa English and her brother, 18-year-old Dakota English.

Triple-murder trial to start in Lethbridge on Monday

Vielle is being represented by defence lawyers Tonii Roulston and Robin McIntyre.

The crown prosecutors for this case are Vaughan Hartigan and Bruce Ainscough.

The trial was originally set for eight weeks and was supposed to be heard by a judge and jury, but it will now go before a judge alone. It’s also now scheduled for four weeks.

Patrick Burles
‏@PatrickBurles
16m16 minutes ago

WARNING: Crown is now reading in an agreed statement of facts. Tweets may contain some graphic details #yql

I will be tweeting those details after the facts are fully entered before the court

After facts heard, Vielle confirms that he admits to everything that was just read out in court #yql

Judge accepts Vielle’s three guilty pleas to second degree murder #yql

Court told that all three victims suffered multiple stab and cut wounds. 57 for Dakota, 84 for Kyle and Clarissa sustained 103

Vielle was intoxicated at the time, along with all three victims, and says he has no recollection of what happened #yql

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back