604 users online (75 members and 529 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

It is really a shame, because from what I read about this case, he is not in the "inner circle" of friends of this poor young lady but LE does want to talk to him among many others. He should have gone in as soon as he heard. I guess his agents were trying to help him but it may have backfired.
    On the other hand, I cannot blame the NFL for not wanting to get financially involved with a new to the NFL player, until this poor lady's case is nearer a solution. Soon, I hope for the family's sake.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by wendybtn View Post
    It is really a shame, because from what I read about this case, he is not in the "inner circle" of friends of this poor young lady but LE does want to talk to him among many others. He should have gone in as soon as he heard. I guess his agents were trying to help him but it may have backfired.
    On the other hand, I cannot blame the NFL for not wanting to get financially involved with a new to the NFL player, until this poor lady's case is nearer a solution. Soon, I hope for the family's sake.
    his was in her inner circle enough to be seriously suspected to be the father of the unborn child.

also sadly a few hours ago it was announce that the infant pass away.

Brittney Mills' facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/B3.Mills

I have been reading up on this one all night, for hours. Now there is scant news and development on the actual case, the news is more about collins' and how he has plummeted from a forerunner for a top pick in the draft and being passed over again and again. He is slated to talk with cops later today and will hopefully submit a DNA test. He should at least want to do that seeing as he has done nothing at all to see the now dead child who very possibly could be his.

He has not expressed any sympathy for the death of a girl who is reported to have been a gf of his (and yet I have heard of another long term gf in the mix but no confirmation on that yet either).

I know little of football. I don't pretend to understand how all of this draft stuff works but i have been reading the sports forums about this.

Many times in my hours of reading, i heard the reference to Rae Carruth. You may hear that name too as you read and may be unfamiliar with the story as i was ( wasnt watching TV back then and coverage was not what it is now of crimes). I highly recommend you read the article linked below about that case.

What a stunning article about a cold blooded football player who did not want his pregnant girlfriend to live to have their child. Rae did not want to pay child support to his gf Cherica for a new baby. Rae did not pay child support for the 4 year old child he had with another woman, nor had he ever sent that child anything or been a part of that child's life. Rae had a plan and some help to carry them out. But he didn't plan on a few miracles like Cherica living long enough to call for help and to name him as being there as she was shot. Rae didn't count in Cherica'a mom (the amazing "G-mom") coming between him and his plans. Even today Rae is remorseless. It is still all about him. He has never apologized for Cherica's death. He thinks he can rewrite history and tell his gravely disabled son (who did live !) about that fateful night and explain how it wasn't his fault. Rae feels he played no role in the plan that left his son so gravely disabled with CP (from his mother's blood loss) that even now as a teen, he cannot walk.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/01/07/si-...ae-carruth-son
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

This is fairly local to me, people talk and the word on Collins is bad. I also thought of perhaps a jealous gf angle too. Not sure who his current gf (if any is) but there is already some talk of word on the street as to who did it or was involved. I will keep my eye on that source.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

yes swamp mama it is a pitiful situation.........he was not picked in the draft as you probably now know......speaking just from a career prospective, he has thrown it away....even as a free agent, no one wants to touch him, too much baggage....he went from a possible first rounder to nothing......

i'm familiar with the rae caruth story, he's a sorry piece of work to be sure......here's a link to the american justice that covered the story..........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfK-...Ne9kJz&index=1 definitely worth a watch......

i'll be watching this collins story to see what happens.....such a tragedy.....that poor woman and child, the whole thing is just heartbreaking....thank you for the local perspective.........
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

If he were not a serious candidate for guilt in this matter, he still would have been drafted. Look at the first pick, for goodness' sake.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    If he were not a serious candidate for guilt in this matter, he still would have been drafted. Look at the first pick, for goodness' sake.
    don't even get me started on that sorry excuse of a human being, fsu should be renamed enable university imo.............and you hit the nail on the head there my friend, a serious candidate indeed.....
    Last edited by Queen Bee; 05-03-2015 at 10:18 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    I'm about that one! I'd be in a time out if I said what I'm thinking

http://m.walb.com/walb/pm_/contentde...id=od:QawvhBNj

http://m.kcbd.com/kcbd/pm_/contentde...id=od:gGW13gHc

MSM states Brittney Mill's child died Friday in a local hospital.

BRPD thinks Ms. Mills may have been shot after refusing to loan her car to the killer.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

I may be a little behind on this, but as near as I can tell, the ONLY person stating he has an alibi is his lawyer. Is there anything in MSM besides his lawyer's assertions establishing an alibi for this young man?
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

well the cowboys took the plunge........since the paternity test on wednesday proved him not to be the father and he's still not named a suspect, they signed him today.....GREATLY reduced money but he's signed.....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...lins/70952370/
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Bee View Post
    well the cowboys took the plunge........since the paternity test on wednesday proved him not to be the father and he's still not named a suspect, they signed him today.....GREATLY reduced money but he's signed.....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...lins/70952370/
    At this point, he is neither the suspect nor the person of interest.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    At this point, he is neither the suspect nor the person of interest.
    yep i said that
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast