1094 users online (235 members and 859 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Damarna is offline Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok

MN - Moriah Lynn Zwart, 20, Le Sueur, 30 Apr 2015

http://m.southernminn.com/mobile/le_...6bfe031a5.html

"Zwart was last seen sometime late Thursday or early Friday after she and a friend went to a sand bar on the eastern side of the river, presumably to drink. Tietz confirmed the two took alcohol with them, though he wasn’t sure if they planned to be out for a short time or overnight.
    About 5 a.m. Friday, the friend showed up at Zwarts' South Main Street home, but couldn’t explain how she got there or where her friend was, Tietz said. Zwart was reported missing about two hours later."

Officials in Le Sueur Search for Missing 20-Year-Old Woman

http://kstp.com/news/stories/s3783716.shtml?cat=1
    Last edited by Damarna; 05-01-2015 at 10:40 PM.

Doesn't seem like this is going to end well:

The search for a Le Sueur woman moves back to the Minnesota River this afternoon as searchers have so far come up empty on the ground.

Sheriff Dave Tietz said that searchers have covered most of the river bottoms area where they believe 20-year-old Moriah Lynn Zwart, of Le Sueur, could have gone, so they’re moving back to the river on the western edge of town.
    Seems there was definitely a good bit of drinking or something going on.

Took alcohol with, friend eventually turns up at 5 am but no clue how she got there or where Moriah was.

About 5 a.m. Friday, the friend showed up at Zwarts' South Main Street home, but couldn’t explain how she got there or where her friend was, Tietz said. Zwart was reported missing about two hours later.

Tietz said about 60 searchers have been helping look for Zwart. They found some personal property and her cell phone, he said, and added that foul play is not suspected.

Damarna is offline Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok
    My stomach dropped reading about the circumstances.

Heavy drinking and rivers or lakes are never a good idea. I hope she's sleeping it off somewhere and's OK.

Been updated: http://www.southernminn.com/le_sueur...6bfe031a5.html

Tietz said about 60 searchers have been helping look for Zwart. They found some personal property and her cell phone, he said, and added that foul play is not suspected.

“We’re still hoping she’s asleep somewhere,” he said, “but as time goes on I don’t think that’s going to happen.”
    makes me wonder if they think Moriah decided to go swimming?
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Why does it seem like so many people decide it's a good idea to get drunk at a lake??? Ugh. I hope she's okay but it's not looking good.
    “There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by hisjerseygirl View Post
    Why does it seem like so many people decide it's a good idea to get drunk at a lake??? Ugh. I hope she's okay but it's not looking good.
    It's worse than a lake. It was in the river.

Or did she got disorientated and fell off the bluffs?

Moriah and a friend were drinking at the sand bar when her friend lost track of her. The fear is she was swept away in the river.

http://bringmethenews.com/2015/05/02...nnesota-river/

Just seen the new Daily Mail about Moriah she is still missing.

"Rescuers are searching for a 20-year-old woman who vanished while camping on a river sandbar with her friend three days ago - amid fears she was swept away by the water during a night of drinking.

Moriah Zwart walked the short distance from her parents' home to the Minnesota River sandbar in Le Sueur, Minnesota, on Thursday evening for a night of 'camping and drinking' with her friend.

But in the early hours of the next day, the unidentified woman realized that Moriah was missing. She went to her friend's parents' house in South Main Street, and the police were alerted.

Sixty emergency responders descended on the river's east bank, where they combed through tough terrain and took to the water in boats in a bid to find Moriah. They quickly located her cellphone."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Z6mSecYr
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Merry Christmas to all Websleuths staff, members and guests.

They didn't say if the friend was male or female. Hmmm.

So the friend showed up at the house and doesn't know how he/she got there? They are searching the river but really she could be anywhere. They could have left with people they met there and went somewhere else to party...who knows. That is a lot of time that is unspoken for.

But yeah...bodies of water and alcohol are just bad bad bad.

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthinginca View Post
    They didn't say if the friend was male or female. Hmmm.

So the friend showed up at the house and doesn't know how he/she got there? They are searching the river but really she could be anywhere. They could have left with people they met there and went somewhere else to party...who knows. That is a lot of time that is unspoken for.

But yeah...bodies of water and alcohol are just bad bad bad.
    From the first article linked:

"...she and a female friend went to a sand bar on the eastern side of the river, presumably to drink."

Quote Originally Posted by Damarna View Post
    From the first article linked:

"...she and a female friend went to a sand bar on the eastern side of the river, presumably to drink."
    Thank you Damarna. I had missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthinginca View Post
    Thank you Damarna. I had missed that.
    I actually had specifically looked since it seemed she wasn't with her boyfriend. Was wondering if male or female friend.

zwartII.jpg
    Moriah Zwart has been missing since Friday. Her boyfriend, Jason Randolph, said, "She is the love of my life. ... I know she's still out there."

Zwart and her female friend were camping for the night on the sandbar along the Minnesota River’s east bank, near the southwest corner of the city of Le Sueur. They brought alcohol with them.

bbm

http://www.startribune.com/local/south/302344221.html

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast