CO CO - Nicholas Dolce, 46, Trinidad, 2 Sept 1986

rainwater

Reaction score
Saw this on NAMUS: Nicholas Joseph Dolce was just added on April 22, 2015. He is wanted as a suspect in his mother Rebecca Bates homicide on May 2, 1986. He uses multiple aliases that are listed on NAMUS. He was last seen on Sept. 2, 1986.

NAMUS link: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Porchlight Link:
Height 66-69 inches, current age 64 years. Brown eyes, Brown hair-photos at NAMUS link.

Aliases: Nick Dolce; Richard Jake Dankert; Edward D Bear; Nick Dolsi; Ed Valica; Edward Valica; Marty Whitehorse; Eli Velasquez; Nick Sanchez; John McGregor; Amos A Maes; Nicholas Dulce; Edward Dale Valicia

left or right "pinky" finger has untreated break and is shorter than other pinky finger

scar on buttocks (burn), scar on left or right knee (possible GSW), scar above right eye

According to the Porchlight link, Dolce cross-dresses as a woman, plucks his eyebrows, and dyes his hair black. He is known to use drugs and alcohol.

dental and FP are available. DNA sample currently not available.

<MOD NOTE: Original links were broken and replaced with current links as of June 18, 2023>

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember thinking what a good match this was. I wonder if it was ever submitted? @Lewie

I submitted this possible match to DN on behalf of Lewie (if they’ve not already done so).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back